Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Review

View all Metron Integrated Health Systems reviews

my job at metron was ok.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 21, 2019
I enjoyed my job at Metron. Working for the residents was the best part of my job. the rest of my job was general day to day laundry/housekeeping duties.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
very hot work environment

Other Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews

Family Owned Company that Cares
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, MIJune 24, 2019
Metron is a family owned company that does truly care about their residents and employees. I work out of Forest Hills and Lamont and they have a strong management team. The culture at Metron is super great, they have created their own employee engagment system to make employees feel welcomed and appreciated. There are also reward points that are handed out when someone goes above, the employee can load these points to their profile to buy anything that they possible could want or need.
Pros
Great insurance and employee reward system
Cons
none: it is a hard job and it takes a special person, not everyone is fit for healthcare.
Horrible place to work.
Houseleeper (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIMarch 10, 2019
So many things are wrong with Metron that I would need a box of paper to write everything down.
The hosekeepung staff shrug their duties and take so many breaks I find it amazing that nobody notices or just doesn't care.
The supervisor is cruel and hurts staff members on purpose. His superiors just blew it off.
Hope his rage never focuses on a resident.
Pros
Lovely residents.
Cons
Everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metron Integrated Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.