Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Review

View all Metron Integrated Health Systems reviews

facility is run with an “I don’t care attitude”
N/A (Former Employee) –  Belding, MIMarch 1, 2018
Aides routinely state residents refuse care, ie. Showers, ted hose placement, toileting, when approached by nurse, the response was “ok to do”. Patients that are totally dependent on staff for care, do not get turned routinely, causing skin to get sores, and lights get answered with a “yeah, they can’t just wait till I get there” attitude. Aides have a poor attitude and are mean to new nurses and aides.Nurses and aides are constantly working short handed, but admissions keep coming in... how does that make care good? Horrible place to work and be a patient!
Cons
Management doesn’t back their nurses... CNA’s do what they want, not held accountable for job duties. Work short handed constantly.

Other Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews

my job at metron was ok.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 21, 2019
I enjoyed my job at Metron. Working for the residents was the best part of my job. the rest of my job was general day to day laundry/housekeeping duties.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
very hot work environment
Horrible place to work.
Houseleeper (Former Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MIMarch 10, 2019
So many things are wrong with Metron that I would need a box of paper to write everything down.
The hosekeepung staff shrug their duties and take so many breaks I find it amazing that nobody notices or just doesn't care.
The supervisor is cruel and hurts staff members on purpose. His superiors just blew it off.
Hope his rage never focuses on a resident.
Pros
Lovely residents.
Cons
Everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metron Integrated Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.