Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Review

View all Metron Integrated Health Systems reviews

Excellent building and company to work for!
RN (Current Employee) –  Cedar Springs, MINovember 7, 2016
Metron has been a wonderful company to work for. They have always worked with me and given me time off so I could attend my children's activities and other out of work activities I have needed to attend. I have also had the opportunity to grow in my employment/take on new and different opportunities in my building. The teamwork is the best at Cedar Springs and I would recommend Metron to anyone!
Pros
Teamwork, room to grow, have input in my job
Cons
The ever-changing healthcare environment/rules/laws

Other Metron Integrated Health Systems Employee Reviews

Family Owned Company that Cares
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, MIJune 24, 2019
Metron is a family owned company that does truly care about their residents and employees. I work out of Forest Hills and Lamont and they have a strong management team. The culture at Metron is super great, they have created their own employee engagment system to make employees feel welcomed and appreciated. There are also reward points that are handed out when someone goes above, the employee can load these points to their profile to buy anything that they possible could want or need.
Pros
Great insurance and employee reward system
Cons
none: it is a hard job and it takes a special person, not everyone is fit for healthcare.
my job at metron was ok.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIMay 21, 2019
I enjoyed my job at Metron. Working for the residents was the best part of my job. the rest of my job was general day to day laundry/housekeeping duties.
Pros
cheap lunches
Cons
very hot work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metron Integrated Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.