Metronome LLC

Metronome LLC Employee Reviews

This company is Passionate about it's employees
I love working for this company! The innovative interaction has made this one of the best places I have EVER worked! There communication is great!
productive day and hardest day
productive day- completing bonuses for all CABS assigned within the organization

hardest day- loading all of the paperwork into the system because they haven't went 'green'...
Exceptional Conpany
I’ve worked in leadership with this organization and it really believes and lives its core values. Great leadership and whom are best in their field!
I worked at the Customer's site
I worked off site for the Customer so I just had a typical day at work.

There in nothing more to add to this . I got along with my Team Lead and Management .
Pros
Working as a contractor you are not allowed to accept gifts, etc.
Cons
Standard lunch, breaks.
No,no,no
Stay away! They do not fight for their employees. The owners do not work onsite and live out of state. They have ill experience people running that office which is why there is a high turn around in that office.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Summery
Metronome CAN be a great place to work if you are positioned correctly. But there are alot of politics and if you aren't on the good side of the right people it is hard to succeed.

Every decision you make is micromanaged and even when you are successful there was always something to be scrutinized.
Pros
Cons
Poor compensation, poor management, poor work life balance
Great place to work. Have a lot of respect for employees and management here. Only downer is the lack of promotion possibilities. Pay is fair for what they offer.
Great company
The organization as a whole cared about the employees, their family and how they performed in the organization. Work, life/balance was important and it showed in how they took care of us.
Pros
The emails, the personal visits, etc.
Cons
I worked on the client's site as a Mission Support Specialist I. Being at the client site taught how to be a team player too more than three project managers on the same team.
Pros
The work hours 6 am to 2 pm
Cons
Contract ended to soon
Great Company
The hiring process was great!! The person I dealt with checked in with me weekly and went the extra mile to get me hired. Compensation and benefits are good too
Almost 6 years with Metronome
The 2 positions that I have had during my employment with Metronome both fit very well. They quickly learned that I was an incredibly dedicated employee and it would not be necessary to micro manage me. They learned to trust my work ethic and my ability to preform my duties making the customer very happy and satisfied.
Pros
Not Micro managed and trusted with my own work ethic with the customer
Cons
Reward employee as they should be compensated for their work and work ethic
Good Company
Worked on a Watch floor. No issues with my manager she was awesome help me get settled and adjusted to the job and the culture. Really communicated any and all new information.
I went to a contract award celebration, they had wine and the Wii
I love this company, they make you feel like family. Metronome keeps it "pulse on everything. I should not have left. I would love to return to support them.
Great office Culture and flexibility
Metronome is a great place to work with great office culture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metronome LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3