Metropolitan Methodist Hospital Employee Review

View all Metropolitan Methodist Hospital reviews

Metropolitan Methodist Hospital was a very busy place to work.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 27, 2013
A day at work was extremely busy.
I learned that it is a very fast paced work environment, you work short staffed most of the time.
Most of the managers are extremely busy as well and don't have much time for communicating with the staff employees.
Dealing with the diversity of the employees
Best part of that job was going home.
Pros
Too many co-worker bosses
Cons
Not getting my lunch breaks

Other Metropolitan Methodist Hospital Employee Reviews

Metropolitan Methodist Nightmare
Orthopedic/Surgical Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 14, 2018
I learned quickly after I started as a night nurse at Metro Methodist to not trust my immediate management. I learned many good skills on a medical-surgical floor and formed great relationships with staff. When I asked my nursing director to move me permanently to the cardiac short stay unit so I can progress as a nurse, she only gave me empty promises. I have been floated to the cardiac short stay unit several times and realized I love taking care of the cardiac patients and learn new skills and interventions. But unfortunately it seems to me that my learning and growth as a nurse is not as important to my director as it is for me.
rewarding
Registered Nurse Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 30, 2018
RN bedisde is absolutely rewarding. the work to life balance is unfortunately incredibly unbalanced. this is in reflection to the overall RN clinical profession, not specific to metropolotian methodist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Metropolitan Methodist Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Metropolitan Methodist Hospital Reviews by Location