Meyer's Castle

Meyer's Castle Employee Reviews

Meyer's Castle insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues

2.7
Work-Life Balance

Hectic But Rewarding

Working there can go one of many ways. the place has extreme potential however i feel like a lot of things that could benefit the company for both the employers and employees is over looked due to carelessness and lack of attention to detail. If there was more organization and more resources bought for things as simple as setting up for an event before it even begins. They have 3 main rooms for events yet only provide enough for what seems 1 event. especially glassware. However it is rewarding to see the brides smile and families enjoy the reception. meeting the crowds. meeting the outside vendors ect.

Pros

Watching the clients enjoy memorable events

Cons

Unorganized

Great place to gain catering and events experience

Family owned business with a strict motivation to earn sales. Great place to work if starting off when starting a career in catering. I accepted this position after my previous job had eliminated my department during the recession. At the time I returned to school at DePaul and the commute from Chicago to Indiana and back to Chicago for evening classes was a bit too heavy. At times I was late for classes which was affecting my grades.

hard work under paied

lots of work not to good of pay. owners were great people but work environment was not good. lots of stairs and loud club. owners were very personal and nice and the restaurant was nice and clean. not enough pay

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Meyer's Castle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3