MG Properties Group Employee Reviews

Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 17, 2019
This Company is great, they treat employees with respect and always help them to achieve they goals.

They offer excellent compensations and employee workshops.
They are professionals and always on top of the market.

Highly recommended
Pros
Excellent trainings, pay well, nice work environment
Cons
Lack of organizational structure
Low morale no work life balance never keep properties staffed
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 17, 2019
No work life balance at all properties are run with very light staffing unable to fill positions they don't promote from within but will tell you they have plenty of growth opportunities. rather hire outside the company. Growing to fast the pay was fair for most part but always expected you to be at work
Pros
Pto
Cons
Stressful work place
Don't apply
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 11, 2019
This companies promise the world. They offer bonuses, job training, advancement and overtime. Never happens. Management sits on their butt, don't offer any assistance, training and constantly on their phone. Money is never available for the budget affecting bonuses. This is a ploy to avoid paying any bonuses. No overtime ever allowed due to budget but it is offered at hire date (never happens) Stay away from this company at all costs or you will be looking for a new job shortly after.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
No overtime, bonuses, job training and insuated to use own money to pay for supplies to recieve bonuses.
Excellent
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 22, 2018
Is a great company the corporation in San Diego and the highly trained regionals is a company that makes you want to improve yourself every day even though sometimes human resources employ unskilled people have passed several managers and supervisors that make us work in a hostile environment being very partial their teamwork is null and therefore discourage those who want to make history in this incredible company
Benefits
mg properties
Maintenace Technician (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 29, 2018
good company to work for just left to for a better money making oppurtunitty but would recommend working for mg they seem to value there employees and fun enviroment
Pros
good place to work
Cons
nothing
Growing Too Quickly!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 16, 2018
Everyone at Corporate is GREAT! Super nice, responsive and made you feel like you mattered. However, MG is advancing into new markets with no support and are in way over their heads. The employees in these markets that supervise the properties / projects have no direct supervision and do not work in line with the MG values that corporate speaks so much about... A lot of drama, gossip and constant need for after hours work. I was treated more like a personal assistant than a manager. Complaining to corporate can only do so much when they are a thousand miles away!
Pros
Training, benefits, large properties
Cons
Regional Managers treat employees like dirt
Dependable Job with Great Cowokers
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 29, 2018
I have learned so much for the Maintenance field.
The Company pays for classes to get your HVAC and CPO licenses.
The employees all work great together. Little to no drama in the workplace
innovating career with reputable company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 6, 2018
The mission statement for this company is indeed true. They thrive and providing their resident with outstanding customer service. They provide their employees with extensive training for continued progression and advancement opportunities in return accomodating to investors with outstanding returns.
Just So so
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 14, 2018
The lack of communication was hard to deal with. The office was very chaotic and very unorganized. It was just all around a very unprofessional environment to work in.
Pros
I got a paycheck
Cons
Lack of communication and management.
Excellent Company!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 4, 2018
In my short time with MG, I had nothing but positive experiences. Community Manager was motivated and didn't micro manage. The staff were all friendly and professional. I relocated out of town, or I'd have stayed around forever.
Good starter with a bigger property
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJanuary 3, 2018
Corporate office should back up their employees a lot better. And should realize that employees can't control people going into eviction I can't pay for every single resident that can't afford the rent
double standards and work politics
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 12, 2017
very bad management ! there was a lot of work politics. family involved in Madison park and were favored. No room for growth and just use people to benefit themselves and not the property or company.
Best company
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANGER (BOOKKEEPER) (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 7, 2017
MG Properties bas excellent upper management. They provide you with the tools to succeed and every person that I ever came across, was more than professional.
Wonderful company, wonderful people
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 6, 2017
I only had a short stint with MG Properties, but I can say that they are excellent at managing their properties.

They are also excellent at making their associates feel like family and genuinely taking an interest in their roles.
MG Properties is a Family Oriented Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 20, 2017
Mg Properties make sure Family comes first! There is a clear direction of what is expected of work results. The most enjoyable part and challenging of the job is working with different cultures which help us understand and learn from each other.
Pros
Diversity
Busy place
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 6, 2017
Good place to work, I wish they had more properties in the area for advancement. I enjoy helping resident feel at home, and creating a great atmosphere for the staff as well.
Assisting the Manager to manage Apartments was a challenge but fun
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2017
this company taught me a lot. I always use what I was taught there til this day. I have great customer service skills because of this company. I always brought a big smile to work.
Great company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 28, 2017
I love this Company upper management is like a bundle of sunshine seriously awesome people to work with and start a career. Hands down best property management company ever!
Some great people at corporate
Pcommunity Manager (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CAJuly 11, 2017
They are a great company. However, no room for growth. One of the best HR and Risk management departments I have ever worked closely with. Looking for more career growth
Pros
Year end bonus structure
Cons
No room for growth
Wonderful company and people.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAJuly 2, 2017
I had a great experience with MG. I have been employed by other property management companies but always compare to MG. By far the best company to work for.
I only left due to some personal issues not related to the company.
Pros
Great team and upper management
Cons
They don't like to rehire or give second chances.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MG Properties Group. Our community is ready to answer.