MG Properties Group Employee Reviews

Excellent
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 22, 2018
Is a great company the corporation in San Diego and the highly trained regionals is a company that makes you want to improve yourself every day even though sometimes human resources employ unskilled people have passed several managers and supervisors that make us work in a hostile environment being very partial their teamwork is null and therefore discourage those who want to make history in this incredible company
Benefits
Growing Too Quickly!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 16, 2018
Everyone at Corporate is GREAT! Super nice, responsive and made you feel like you mattered. However, MG is advancing into new markets with no support and are in way over their heads. The employees in these markets that supervise the properties / projects have no direct supervision and do not work in line with the MG values that corporate speaks so much about... A lot of drama, gossip and constant need for after hours work. I was treated more like a personal assistant than a manager. Complaining to corporate can only do so much when they are a thousand miles away!
Pros
Training, benefits, large properties
Cons
Regional Managers treat employees like dirt
Dependable Job with Great Cowokers
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 29, 2018
I have learned so much for the Maintenance field.
The Company pays for classes to get your HVAC and CPO licenses.
The employees all work great together. Little to no drama in the workplace
innovating career with reputable company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 6, 2018
The mission statement for this company is indeed true. They thrive and providing their resident with outstanding customer service. They provide their employees with extensive training for continued progression and advancement opportunities in return accomodating to investors with outstanding returns.
Just So so
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 14, 2018
The lack of communication was hard to deal with. The office was very chaotic and very unorganized. It was just all around a very unprofessional environment to work in.
Pros
I got a paycheck
Cons
Lack of communication and management.
Excellent Company!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 4, 2018
In my short time with MG, I had nothing but positive experiences. Community Manager was motivated and didn't micro manage. The staff were all friendly and professional. I relocated out of town, or I'd have stayed around forever.
Good starter with a bigger property
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJanuary 3, 2018
Corporate office should back up their employees a lot better. And should realize that employees can't control people going into eviction I can't pay for every single resident that can't afford the rent
double standards and work politics
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 12, 2017
very bad management ! there was a lot of work politics. family involved in Madison park and were favored. No room for growth and just use people to benefit themselves and not the property or company.
Best company
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANGER (BOOKKEEPER) (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 7, 2017
MG Properties bas excellent upper management. They provide you with the tools to succeed and every person that I ever came across, was more than professional.
Wonderful company, wonderful people
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 6, 2017
I only had a short stint with MG Properties, but I can say that they are excellent at managing their properties.

They are also excellent at making their associates feel like family and genuinely taking an interest in their roles.
MG Properties is a Family Oriented Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 20, 2017
Mg Properties make sure Family comes first! There is a clear direction of what is expected of work results. The most enjoyable part and challenging of the job is working with different cultures which help us understand and learn from each other.
Pros
Diversity
Busy place
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 6, 2017
Good place to work, I wish they had more properties in the area for advancement. I enjoy helping resident feel at home, and creating a great atmosphere for the staff as well.
Assisting the Manager to manage Apartments was a challenge but fun
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2017
this company taught me a lot. I always use what I was taught there til this day. I have great customer service skills because of this company. I always brought a big smile to work.
Great company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 28, 2017
I love this Company upper management is like a bundle of sunshine seriously awesome people to work with and start a career. Hands down best property management company ever!
Some great people at corporate
Pcommunity Manager (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CAJuly 11, 2017
They are a great company. However, no room for growth. One of the best HR and Risk management departments I have ever worked closely with. Looking for more career growth
Pros
Year end bonus structure
Cons
No room for growth
Wonderful company and people.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAJuly 2, 2017
I had a great experience with MG. I have been employed by other property management companies but always compare to MG. By far the best company to work for.
I only left due to some personal issues not related to the company.
Pros
Great team and upper management
Cons
They don't like to rehire or give second chances.
Stressfull
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 13, 2017
MG Properties Is A very competitive stressful work enviorment many upper management employees are very helping but they send other regional managers to work in a out of area enviorment with micromanaging from a far.
Growing company, great environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAFebruary 15, 2017
Newly promoted manager made it difficult but they tried. Great culture corporate seemed like they cared. Horrible benefits if you have a family. $800 a month for 2 people?!!? I think McDonald's has a better insurance plan. The interaction between communities was cool
Pros
Corporate
Cons
Healthcare
Fun place to work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wildomar, CAJanuary 24, 2017
The entire team that I work with is great. Management is very helpful. They make you feel like a part of the family. The hardest part of the job is when a property is being acquired and all the info that is given to you all at once. The job is very rewarding when residents come in and thank you for all that you do.
Pros
Great People
Cons
pay, opportunities for advancement
Excellent Property Management Co.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CADecember 1, 2016
MG felt like Family. From Upper Management to Training and Development; Corporate associates are very friendly and approachable and will help teach/show you to achieve a practical solution to your problem. HR was specifically helpful and exhibited patients. Opportunities to advance or transfer are always available due to new acquisitions through out the year. It's a large Co. made to feel small with friendliness.
Pros
Growing Co. purchasing acquisition throughout the year.
Cons
Some communities are low income tax credit, Hud, Section8 ty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MG Properties Group. Our community is ready to answer.