MG Properties Group Employee Reviews

innovating career with reputable company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 6, 2018
The mission statement for this company is indeed true. They thrive and providing their resident with outstanding customer service. They provide their employees with extensive training for continued progression and advancement opportunities in return accomodating to investors with outstanding returns.
Just So so
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 14, 2018
The lack of communication was hard to deal with. The office was very chaotic and very unorganized. It was just all around a very unprofessional environment to work in.
Pros
I got a paycheck
Cons
Lack of communication and management.
Excellent Company!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 4, 2018
In my short time with MG, I had nothing but positive experiences. Community Manager was motivated and didn't micro manage. The staff were all friendly and professional. I relocated out of town, or I'd have stayed around forever.
Good starter with a bigger property
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJanuary 3, 2018
Corporate office should back up their employees a lot better. And should realize that employees can't control people going into eviction I can't pay for every single resident that can't afford the rent
double standards and work politics
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 12, 2017
very bad management ! there was a lot of work politics. family involved in Madison park and were favored. No room for growth and just use people to benefit themselves and not the property or company.
Best company
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANGER (BOOKKEEPER) (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 7, 2017
MG Properties bas excellent upper management. They provide you with the tools to succeed and every person that I ever came across, was more than professional.
Wonderful company, wonderful people
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 6, 2017
I only had a short stint with MG Properties, but I can say that they are excellent at managing their properties.

They are also excellent at making their associates feel like family and genuinely taking an interest in their roles.
MG Properties is a Family Oriented Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 20, 2017
Mg Properties make sure Family comes first! There is a clear direction of what is expected of work results. The most enjoyable part and challenging of the job is working with different cultures which help us understand and learn from each other.
Pros
Diversity
Busy place
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 6, 2017
Good place to work, I wish they had more properties in the area for advancement. I enjoy helping resident feel at home, and creating a great atmosphere for the staff as well.
Assisting the Manager to manage Apartments was a challenge but fun
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 5, 2017
this company taught me a lot. I always use what I was taught there til this day. I have great customer service skills because of this company. I always brought a big smile to work.

Want to know more about MG Properties Group?

Ask a question
Great company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 28, 2017
I love this Company upper management is like a bundle of sunshine seriously awesome people to work with and start a career. Hands down best property management company ever!
Some great people at corporate
Pcommunity Manager (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CAJuly 11, 2017
They are a great company. However, no room for growth. One of the best HR and Risk management departments I have ever worked closely with. Looking for more career growth
Pros
Year end bonus structure
Cons
No room for growth
Wonderful company and people.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAJuly 2, 2017
I had a great experience with MG. I have been employed by other property management companies but always compare to MG. By far the best company to work for.
I only left due to some personal issues not related to the company.
Pros
Great team and upper management
Cons
They don't like to rehire or give second chances.
Stressfull
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 13, 2017
MG Properties Is A very competitive stressful work enviorment many upper management employees are very helping but they send other regional managers to work in a out of area enviorment with micromanaging from a far.
Growing company, great environment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAFebruary 15, 2017
Newly promoted manager made it difficult but they tried. Great culture corporate seemed like they cared. Horrible benefits if you have a family. $800 a month for 2 people?!!? I think McDonald's has a better insurance plan. The interaction between communities was cool
Pros
Corporate
Cons
Healthcare
Fun place to work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wildomar, CAJanuary 24, 2017
The entire team that I work with is great. Management is very helpful. They make you feel like a part of the family. The hardest part of the job is when a property is being acquired and all the info that is given to you all at once. The job is very rewarding when residents come in and thank you for all that you do.
Pros
Great People
Cons
pay, opportunities for advancement
Excellent Property Management Co.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CADecember 1, 2016
MG felt like Family. From Upper Management to Training and Development; Corporate associates are very friendly and approachable and will help teach/show you to achieve a practical solution to your problem. HR was specifically helpful and exhibited patients. Opportunities to advance or transfer are always available due to new acquisitions through out the year. It's a large Co. made to feel small with friendliness.
Pros
Growing Co. purchasing acquisition throughout the year.
Cons
Some communities are low income tax credit, Hud, Section8 ty
Very supportive Corp. environment
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CANovember 1, 2016
Excellent Company for employment and advancements. Big company that still treats their employees with personal attention and detail. Training and development, HR and Risk management dept. exceeded any other company I previously was employeed with.
Pros
Rapidly expanding and extensive support, training and assistance at the Corp level
Cons
Some properties are section 8, Hud, subsidized low income.
Company that truly cares for people!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 10, 2016
If there were any downfall to this company it was that they care too much for people. Naturally numbers need to be met, so if you're not you'll hear about it, however this company never forgets that people are people and they get nowhere without them. A resident is having a tough time they with help out, waive fees, whatever they can do. An employee got seriously ill, or came on hard times, they did everything they could to help, fundraisers, donations, you name it! Every employee goes to corporate for a 1 week training all expenses paid in San Diego. You meet every important person in the company and they meet you, and they truly care and will check in with how you are doing. I would have never left if I did not move.
Pros
Their heart, benefits, commission
Cons
More money needed to be spent on property impovements
Great place to be at
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2016
1st leasing consultant job ever! They taught me everything about the property management industry.

I am grateful that they had the time and effort to teach me about leasing and how to improve myself.
Pros
Online training.
Cons
I wish they would buy properties in a better area. CONSISTANT changes. Went through 3 RMs, since I started in Sept. 2015 and its June 2016.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MG Properties Group. Our community is ready to answer.