MGA Homecare Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 116 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size201 to 500
Salary estimated from 3.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at MGA Homecare have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 50 questions about working at MGA Homecare. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from MGA Homecare employees.
Insights from 63 Indeed users who have interviewed with MGA Homecare within the last 5 years.
What type of experience do you have? Why do you want to work for MGA?
Patient situations. They will quiz you on common pt care problems. If you're a Nurse you'll know the answers. It's for patient safety.
General questions, about previous experience. What knowledge I had about G tube feeding and care w/ and without the feeding pump, Tracheotomy's care, and previous experience with the respirator.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- MGA Homecare