MGR FREIGHT SYSTEMS
Happiness rating is 67 out of 100

MGR FREIGHT SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Bounced to a bunch of companies but MGR seems to be pretty steady. Had a couple paycheck issues early on but they were resolved and I have been making consistent checks since.
Pros
Everything is just amaze the way of handling pressure and also they provide great services
Cons
Short Break during pressure at the workplace.
MGR Freight systems is a joke their lease purchase program is horrible. They promote 88 percent but you won't even see that because most of their freight comes from a load board. They don't have any solid customers so most of your loads will be cheap so you won't cover the $2200 cost they charge you for the truck, trailer, insurance, and down payment. Your check won't even be over $1,000 in which you can make that at home. Dispatch is unreasonable and only care about themselves. They'll book you to headed directly to a blizzard. You resign from the company they'll book you a drop and hook load in which their not a drop and hook company so that means you'll have to sit with the trailer and if you leave it they'll try to report it on your dac report. Stay Away from this company!!
Pros
Hometime as long as you want
Cons
Cheap loads, unreasonable dispatch, horrible management
Don't know of too many places you can run as owner operator without a truck and money down. Lotta deductions, but as long as I take home remains what it is its a good deal
Pros
Cons
Short Break during pressure at the workplace.
Good pay & Good freight which is all I want. The way of providing services are also good. Management is very cooperative and provides the ideal services on our need.
I worked at MGR Freight System, I personally feel they give the Drivers more space and freedom with the coordination of professional training. A nice company to work with.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Your not a number!! You're treated like family. Money is never late and I can get home at will.l enjoy working with my dispatch. It's a great work place..
Pros
Stay busy
Cons
No insurance
Love the attention to detail given by the dispatch, they actually care about us on the road which is refreshing. MGR Freight System Inc, best company ever.
This has been a good company To Work With.They have lived up to their word and kept me busy. Treat me like family and pay well. What else can I want?
This was one of the best jobs I've ever had. I only left because I finished school and wanted to work in my field. I would highly recommend this company!
Pros
I would highly recommend this company!
Cons
I only left because I finished school and wanted to work in my field.
I truly enjoy my time with them. unfortunately, the I had some family issues and had to leave but plan on starting again in about a month which they were cool with. Overall its been a cool experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MGR FREIGHT SYSTEMS?
i work about 3,000 miles/wk for 3 most straight without even coming home and i can make more money being home every weekend somewhere else, don't work here
This is one of the best companies I've ever worked with. They let you run wherever you want which is important for me because I don’t like running northeast and cant run west due to my truck restrictions. Plus I don’t like being told to do with MY truck. MGR has been a blessing to me and my family. I highly recommend them
MGR Freight System is a Great Company To Work With! They trained us, make us fit for the job, treat us like family and pay us well. What else can we want?
It's a great organization to work with and for, adequate compensation as it relates to assigned duties. In my opinion, MGR is the best logistics company in the United States.
Nothing bad so far... Getting paid on time, getting home time, load selection, good equipment, nice staff, no nagging, business orientation, no amenities...
I'm a driver of this company. You are just a driver that has to pay to work here. These are rental trucks and anything I mean anything concerning that truck they will charge you for it. Even when it's due to be service. Lies all over the board that comes out that 500 w Plainville office. They change there rules to fit their agendas. Good luck to you new Suckas. Which I'd known.
Pros
Get loads
Cons
You don't see the money
They're the most responsive company that I’ve working with and here i found that they care of their employees. i recommend this company MGR FREIGHT SYSTEMS
Pros
the most responsive company
Such a professional and hard-working team. Thank you for making my experience one of the easiest in terms of moving. MGR Freight System is best company.
Mgr Freight System is best company, very friendly and knowledgeable in regards to all our trucking needs. They offer competitive pricing and are always on time.
i will gave them 5 stars coz they know the value of employees & take care of their employees, we feel free to work here with full of dedication Thanks for providing all the services
A great team of people to work with helpful staff & they guys are very professional, My experience with mgr freight system was amazing and the Owner is very understanding and humble.