MHC Kenworth Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Large place
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJune 8, 2018
Very large company the is all over the country, proving the absolute best in service, with the most professional people in the industry. Great place to work that truly will take care of you if you are a honest employee.
Nice work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 23, 2018
Clean nice environment... friendly people.... space for advancement.... learn title work for semi trucks ... must be on time with not much time off ...
3rd Shift Service Foreman/Parts Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 20, 2018
MHC is a great place to work for. I just need a change up. I am sure other professionals have been in this situation. I would recommend this to be a place of work if anyone were to inquire. I have truly enjoyed working with my co-workers I could not ask for a better selection.
Pros
relaxed atomsphere
Cons
I have no comlaints
great people
Branch Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 11, 2018
Great people to work with, good hours. no weekend unless you are in the shop area. with I could have moved into the corporate world but there was no openings....old computer systems
Horrible Management
Diesel Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 7, 2018
Management played favorites, and the favorites were the laziest of the bunch. Never understood it. Management is not longer in place, but I left long before they did.
Great place to start and get parts experience
Assist in inventory control (Current Employee) –  Texarkana, TXApril 5, 2018
You can learn alot from MHC and either decide to make a career here or advance in another career......................................................
good place to work but had a poor manager
Diesel Technician/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOMarch 26, 2018
good place to work, old management was great but a new manager was hired in too young and ruined a lot of things, parts department was also a joke. but you was paid every week
Pros
paid every week, relaxed work enviroment
Cons
managment
The Body shop has great management during the day not so much in the evening
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 8, 2018
This is a tough place to work because all three shifts fight and push work off to someone else.And the corporate employees do not have a good solution for the problem.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lack of team work to get a project done
Fun fast Paced
Foreman/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 7, 2018
Fun place to work, very fast paced and competittive pay. Very flexible schedule. latest in tech and tools and keep technicians up to date with school.
Pros
overtime
Cons
3rd shift
Great People
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJanuary 26, 2018
The people were great to work with and made the work place tolerable. I had minimum training and felt I wasn't getting as much done as I should've. I felt I always had to ask questions and meeting deadlines made it very difficult.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
You don't get paid holidays unless you have the time accured.
Great group of people to work with!
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 24, 2018
I loved my career with MHC. I was becoming a middle aged man and was looking to advance into management, but there were no options to do so. I eventually found a position with a customer's company which fit what I was looking for so I went for it.
Pros
Enviroment
Cons
Opportunity for advancement
Terrible management
Branch Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MODecember 29, 2017
TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT ....was never there. Lack of knowledge. Treated poorly like I didn't matter. Had lost a family member and was told I couldn't take off on short notice.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Horrible and worthless management alot of back stabbers
Technician (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 20, 2017
Very horrible work place all they want from you is more more more but wanna blame you for every thing managment is a joke mess over everyone under them over charge the customers and $#:+ on the employees
Pros
Some nice employes
Cons
Everthing
Difficult position
Parts Driver (Current Employee) –  Robinson, TXDecember 6, 2017
It is a good company to work for. The position of Parts Driver is hard on the body and can be overly, if not unnecessarily, stressful. There is a serious lack of communication between departments.
Pros
great company, good coworkers
Cons
stressful, unorganized
Started out good
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 8, 2017
Started out a very good place to work. Management and coworkers were encouraging. As time went on and management changed, a lot of back stabbing and being set up for failure went on. They will NOT tolerate mistakes, they will keep track of every single one you make and remind you of them. You will be written up for the slightest thing.
Pros
Money okay
Cons
Mistakes are never forgotten
Good 'ol boy network
Parts Sales (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 31, 2017
Great place if you good at kissing up, never say ANYTHING negative about the company or customers, and if you know a manager that's your buddy, well your golden there! A bunch of two faced managers. Pay is NOT fair for employees.
Pros
they let you spend all the time you want in the restroom
Cons
6 day week to make a 40 hour ck
Good place to start you career as a Technician.
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 4, 2017
Worked with MHC Leasing for almost 5 years, it is usually fast paced. There is less opportunity for bigger jobs on the leasing side because there is a high unit turn out. The biggest thing you will get to do is a clutch, and those are few and far between. The main thing you will do are PM's, probably close to 5 a week. All in all, I learned a lot with this company and would recommend it wholeheartedly.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Not to many Big jobs, A lot of PM's
Was not a bad place.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 6, 2017
MHC Kenworth was a decent place to work. A lot of growth from within. Fair compensation and a real desire to have a cohesive work environment with annual training.
Great Job and good people
Parts Attendant/Supply Tech./Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2017
Sold parts to many customers. Maintained control of stocks and materials used. Ensured sufficient stocks for repair work and customer sales while ensuring that supplies and money were not wasted through excess accumulation. Operated gas and diesel powered forklift's to store, consolidate and retrieve items, often operating within confined spaces. Moved supplies, parts, and equipment throughout facility. As a Motor Vehicle Operator, responsible for daily tasks involving the delivery and pickup of supplies and parts to customers, warehouse, and other locations. Ensured that trucks were maintained in a neat, clean condition at all times. Transported personnel, supplies, materials, or parts and tools throughout the installation. Fill requisitions received for various types equipment/parts. Operated half-ton, and three-quarter-ton pickup trucks to transport parts and materials to and from customers’ locations as well as to and from the main warehouse.
good place
DIESEL TRUCK TECHNICIAN/OUTSIDE SALES REP (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJuly 7, 2017
not a bad place, good benefits not a bad work enviroment every got along for the most part. there were some favorites that got the cake jobs but all in all not a bad place.