MHC Kenworth Employee Reviews

great place to work for
Warehouse Manager.counter sales (Former Employee) –  DeSoto, TXNovember 4, 2018
great over place to work for friendy people . my compute was not tfar to drive to get to work. i worked with freidly people and was alsways willimg to work with them
Looking to try something different
Mechanic Technician (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXOctober 11, 2018
Good place to work, friendly environment . You have to have your own tools. You would work on lots of different things, air conditioning, engine, transmission, rearends, and lots of electrical trouble shooting
At one point it was a great place to work
Diesel truck Mechanics (Former Employee) –  Nashville TennesseeOctober 6, 2018
I lost trust and confidence in the local branch management starting with the Service department and straight to main corporate level, I personally feel there was a double standard .
As an older person I felt I wasn't given opportunity as some of my younger counter part To attend specialty school in the forever challenging Technological
industry that it has become in the last 20 years.so in Essence it means If you got the right technical qualifications means more money! Maybe for some .
Pros
They paid for uniform
Cons
Opportunity (maybe)
Lacking in management skills
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 29, 2018
I enjoyed my job but management was difficult to work with and made unrealistic goals when faced with work load. Did not have adequate leadership and was unable to get straight answers to questions.
Poor Management
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 27, 2018
20 somethings in management, playing "grown ups"! They need to get a grip on the real world and realize we're not in a college frat party. Horrible employee retention.
MHC Kenworth is an excellent company.
New Truck Sales (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 5, 2018
I was given every opportunity to succeed. I was provided training and required to obtain a Colorado Sales license and Class B CDL as part of my employment. My Manager and District Manager were always available to assist me with questions.
Pros
Given house accounts and customer software leads
Great Company
Diesel Technician/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSAugust 22, 2018
I couldn't have been more pleased working for a company that exuded my desire to help people, whether a client or employee, MHC IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Company culture
Regional Sales for Heavy Duty Fleet Parts (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 17, 2018
Overall the culture of the company and the direction did not match up to my goals. Management changes were frequent which made it difficult to maintain a clear concise level of agreed upon expectations. The communication break downs were frequent.
Opportunity is there
Used truck sales (Former Employee) –  HeorgosAugust 9, 2018
Not a bad company. Looking back I would recommend that if your manager isn't helpful enough. Keep asking until you get help. Too many good people left concerning management.
Pros
Opportunities everywhere
Cons
Empty promises
Okay to work, didn't feel needed
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 2, 2018
It was an okay place to work but there were a lot of cliques and I didn't feel as if I fit in. Also, a lot of changes were happening and people were being let go. I opted to leave for a better opportunity
Experience at MHC
Sales Consultant/Finance (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 31, 2018
Pressure, Pressure ,Pressure ! Almost no training or assistance, many, many objectives. Good ole boy system, hard to advance, who you know sort of atmosphere,
Pros
Good hours
Cons
See above
Its a job
Service Advisor/Writer (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 27, 2018
If you are a person you is just looking to collect a pay check then this would be a good place to work. If you are the type of person who want to move forward and better yourself. My advise is to go somewhere else. All they have to offer those types of people are empty promises.
in the beginning, it was a good company to work for.
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 22, 2018
i enjoyed working for this company when i first started working for them, but when i had more new managers than years i've worked there, go over 2 years without a raise, and hours get cut due to not enough business to keep us busy, it was time to try something new.
Great company
Branch Office Specialist/Fleet Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJune 28, 2018
I enjoyed working at MHC, managers were great. Everyone had a team attitude and helpful with any training needed. Very diverse. Well respected and competitive.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Have to move if you want to advance in office position
bored and underappriciated
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 21, 2018
I begged for more responsibility but never got it, it was obvious that moving up was not a possibility. Needed more to do in my day then this job had to offer
Pros
free coffee
Cons
everything else
Over all a good place to work.
Route Driver- Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJune 19, 2018
Over all a good place to work though could use some updating.Very nice managers and employees to work with.Laid back work environment as long as you get your work done.
Pros
Easy work no weekends
Cons
Location needs to be updated to current times.
Large place
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJune 8, 2018
Very large company the is all over the country, proving the absolute best in service, with the most professional people in the industry. Great place to work that truly will take care of you if you are a honest employee.
Productive, fast paced-under paid in my opinion
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJune 4, 2018
Good place to work, good management, fast paced but just couldn't seem to make ends meet well on the pay rate. PTO is very fair for starting out as well.
Pros
Pto, friendly place and management
Cons
Pay Rate
Nice work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 23, 2018
Clean nice environment... friendly people.... space for advancement.... learn title work for semi trucks ... must be on time with not much time off ...
3rd Shift Service Foreman/Parts Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 20, 2018
MHC is a great place to work for. I just need a change up. I am sure other professionals have been in this situation. I would recommend this to be a place of work if anyone were to inquire. I have truly enjoyed working with my co-workers I could not ask for a better selection.
Pros
relaxed atomsphere
Cons
I have no comlaints

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MHC Kenworth. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about