MHP Employee Reviews

A good place to work
Data Processor/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYApril 20, 2018
MHP cares about their employees. They pay competitive wages and will train and work with their employees. Management is clear and consistent, and handles everything in a professional manner. Overtime is often available and sometimes expected during the busy tax season.
Very nice company to work for. Very challenging and priductive.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Farmington hills, MichiganMarch 10, 2018
My review overall are as follow, mhp is a wonderful companing to work for, they care and is very understanding, very acommanding, they put themselves in your shoes if need be. Overall, they are like family. Love mhp.
Pros
Guranteed days off, tardiness acommadating and understanding.
Cons
Breaks and lunches are guarenteed.
Poor Management
Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MINovember 3, 2017
Management is poorly ran and hand picked. The more you do for the company the more someone in upper management takes the credit for your work. Work is never done and you are expected to work 10-12 hrs. a day.
Horrible place to work
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJuly 28, 2017
I would NEVER work for this company again. The management staff are rude, disrespectful and very unprofessional. Any employee that posed a threat to management would be terminated from employment. In the 4 years I worked for my particular office, they went through 6 different managers.
Interesting
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2017
I've learn it takes a village to raise a child. A typical day working with young adults who saw life with no purpose was challenging. My staff and management team were very efficient and determines to see that these teens will have a positive future for themselves. The hard part about the tasks that every teen didn’t believe in what was best for them.
Great
Medical receptionist / biller (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 8, 2017
This was a great office with a staff full of easy going people. It was face paced day to day and the hours were great. This is where I learned most of my billing and skills that would carry through with me to my next jobs.
Pros
Great hours
best time
Authorization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MINovember 2, 2016
The job is wonderful in a great place wonderful people management the pay was amazing . if I still stayed in LAs Vegas I would go work there. I miss that place
not much to say
CMA (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, INJuly 3, 2016
I was really unhappy working here. I didn't feel like a part of the team. I felt excluded. I kept to myself because it is hard being the new girl. They would all hang out together and never invite me, an even though it's more of a personal thing, it still sucked to not feel a part of the team. I feel like it affected my working on a professional level with them. This was my first position rooming patients and really getting a feel for my job.
Pros
experience
Cons
no benefits, not even considered full time and worked 34 hrs a week
Stressful and unorganized
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Royal Oak MIAugust 18, 2015
I would never recommend anyone to work here. There is not enough time in the day to get done with all thats expected. Managers do not know how to manage or what they are doing hide in office.
Pros
non
Love it
Currently hold MHP primary counselor (Current Employee) –  monroe, laJanuary 13, 2015
Challenging and highly productive work.
Lots of oppertunity to change in organizaitonal development.
Pros
benifits
Cons
short handed
Great Doctor
Dr. Imad George Internist (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 9, 2014
The staff really works hard for the patients.
I learned how to run a whole office.
I learned a lot of administrative assistant work.
His office is very old fashioned, but its good to know the basics.
Pros
Great Doctor, Friendly Staff
Cons
Staff deserves higher wage, All paper office
great place to work until last few years
various over time from mechanic to manager (Former Employee) –  Syracuse,NYApril 10, 2013
worked with many good people,some for 40 + years ,performed all aftermarket functions in service,parts & rental depts.Hardest job was having to fire or lay people off during poor business cycles.The best parts were working with & for good people
Pros
family atmosphere
Cons
insuffient management support