Miami Children's Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace !!!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 10, 2018
Great place to work , strong team work , management very helpful trying to make work feel smoothly and have patient feel comfortable and happy with our daily job .
Excellent Employer
Manager, Billing & Collections (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 3, 2018
I worked at Miami Children's Hospital to five years. Excellent experience until mid-management changed. Miami Children's Hospital is a wonderful place to work at. Love their involvement in the community to assist patients and their families.
Unstable Work Enviroment.
Interim Revenue Cycle Director (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 25, 2018
Place with insecure environment, unpredictable decisions, employees with lack of training or no training options provided by the hospital or department for the position assigned. Processes with poor effective or with no current mechanism for quality measurements. All departments have different directors with poor communication, most of them have lack of knowledge for positions assigned. Most of the employees are very disappointed and dissatisfied.
fun place
Patient Financial (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 12, 2018
management wasn't great at the time it needed some improvements, a bit cut throat the experience is different according to department, i had an amaziong time when i worked at the hospital
Pros
please ambiance
Cons
bad pay
Okay
Rrt (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 1, 2018
It was okay working just sid not get into ICU area alit mite floors would have like to rotate more through areas instead not rotating I hardly got the units same people did with my experience
Challenging Environment
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 21, 2018
MCH Research Department was a very challenging place to work in that it was driven by moods and personalities more so than the important work of clinical trials and children's health. My job pertained very little to working with financial reports and contracts and more so in keeping doctors and management happy with their personal agendas.
Pros
Decent compensatioin
Cons
Political environment, no merit given for good work, advancement based on who you know
Productive and fun work place
Lead Data Modeler and Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 21, 2018
Can learn much about the latest technologies and domain knowledge. Very good environment for stress less work. Even though the team is small , all are strong in their respective
Pros
Good support
Cons
less technical team
very good
Physician Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 23, 2018
I love working with the children, but I feel that management is not doing a good job at Miami Children's Hospital. I've been working here for a long time since 1999 as a temp.
This was a volunteer opportunity
Student Internship (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 10, 2018
This was an opportunity as a volunteer. I was placed here during my Bachelor's degree and my entire Master's Program. I enjoyed working with children and had an excellent learning experience.
fun and friendly
Staff relief (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 8, 2018
This employer is dedicated, ethical, highly motivated, and results-oriented medical professional with experience in diverse areas of patient care assisting and patient relations.Great place to work if you enjoy working with a broad range of medical conditions, patient demographics, and level of acuity within medical environments.
Not a fun and productive company any more
Cook (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 27, 2018
The have to change the director and chef if they want to be a nice and productive place to work .
It used to be a really nice place to work ,not more not even a respect for the employes .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Bad managment
It was along time ago
Neonatal Intensive Care RN (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 25, 2018
Worked when it was Miami Children's Hospital, now it's Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Well known in the community. Trusted provider of children's care in South Florida.
Pros
Childcare on premises
Cons
Commute from broward
Awesome place to work
Pathology Laboratory Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 13, 2018
If you love helping others, then this is the job for you! Many will benefit from your contribution to this hospital. It is very fast paced, but very supportive peers.
okay
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Miami, FlMarch 11, 2018
Have to know Spanish to work there if not will be lost or not treated fairy as a employer . to much work and under pay so people or racist if not Hispanic.
Excellent place for a Psychologist
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 7, 2018
I studied my practicums in the PsyD program. The staff and psychologists were simply the best, very helpful. I learned a lot from them. A great olace for a beginner
excellent
psychistric Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 13, 2018
it is an excellent hospital to work for. The hospital provides great benefits and listens to the nurse's concerns. moreover. it has a great patient to murse ratio.
Helped Children
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLFebruary 5, 2018
· Met with parents and children to assist in front desk sign-ins and information about procedures
· Helped children earn their rewards for their good and calm behaviors during procedures
Pros
Work Experience
Cons
Not Paid (Volunteered)
Orthopedic Technician (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 27, 2018
I enjoy working at Miami Children's quick Pace lot to learn very experienced doctors and management the benefits were nice and the people were friendly to work with I enjoyed my time at Miami Children's
productive and fast-paced
Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 14, 2018
Great environment if you love helping others then this is the place for you. The people are very friendly and you learn many new skills throughout your time there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun place to work
Medical Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 12, 2018
Everyone at Miami Childrens Hospital was very friendly. It was a family environment. I specially loved the good weather and outdoor lunches. I would work there again if needed to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miami Children's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2