Michaels Careers and Employment
- CEOMark Crosby
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You're seeing Michaels jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Michaels have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 548 questions about working at Michaels. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Michaels employees.
Insights from 1.2K Indeed users who have interviewed with Michaels within the last 5 years.
Easy going interview. I was asked to tell a bit about myself, what I knew about Michaels as a company (what they sell/what they're known for), and what my availability was like.
Why Michaels? Tell us about a time you worked as a team? What is your time availability? What do you think about costumer service? What are you not capable to do while you are working? Tell us about a time you felt proud of you ? Tell us about a time you was creative resolving a problem? Tell us about a time you received bad feedback? And I think that was all. I loved my interview. I do not know if they will hired me but I really enjoyed my interview. I hope I can work at Michaels soon.
I was just asked what my previous employers were like and if I liked crafting then my interview was pretty much over
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.