Michaels Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,263 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAshley Buchanan69%approve of Ashley Buchanan 's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersIrving, TX
You're seeing Michaels jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 5.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Michaels have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 578 questions about working at Michaels. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Michaels employees.
Insights from 1.7K Indeed users who have interviewed with Michaels within the last 5 years.
Hours Availability. Dress code
Typical interview questions. They really don't care about anything except when can you start.
Easy going interview. I was asked to tell a bit about myself, what I knew about Michaels as a company (what they sell/what they're known for), and what my availability was like.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Michaels?Published on May 24, 2021