Michele's Granola Careers and Employment
Simply put, Michele's Granola is delicious! Our customer tell us time and time again that it is the very best granola they have ever had.
All of our products are handmade in small batches from scratch. YES! Real people mix every batch, bake every pan and quality check every bag before shipping it out for your enjoyment. Our ingredients are clean, simple and wholesome, and our flavors are traditional yet unique. And our kitchen is full of smiles and laughter. Meet our team!
Our products are fresh-baked and have a texture that really sets us apart from other packaged granolas. We invite you to open the beautiful, natural paper package and enjoy crispy, crunchy, flavorful bite after bite. A lot of time, attention and love went in there for you!
You’re seeing all 8 jobs at Michele's Granola because we can’t find any available jobs at Michele's Granola close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 136 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
everyone hits a wall at this place. management is flawed to the core so you’ll only be able to last so long. kind of fun work but communication and management is very poor.
Fast paced, physically demanding, socially responsible, but culturally questionable. There was constant staffing turn over due to interpersonal issues among middle management.
They can't keep anyone high turnover rate for good reason when thru 3 mangers while I was there . Also made us do other people job and not get paid for it
I really enjoyed my time here for the most part. They bought us lunch once a month, we got bonuses, paid holidays off and paid employee volunteer day. They were always giving back to the community and started the give one for good food program. Recycled/composted most of waste. Unfortunately I didn’t really see myself advancing much and my commute was too long so ended up quitting.
Working for Michele's Granola has been a great experience. The culture is motivating and inspiring. You are never bored working for a fast paced growing company.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 15 questions about working at Michele's Granola. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Michele's Granola employees.
Insights from 7 Indeed users who have interviewed with Michele's Granola within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Michele's Granola