Micro Control Company

Working at Micro Control Company: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

Management are moving towards corporate.

At the end of there day, it's just a job and not stressful at all. No clocking in and out, just make sure you do your hours. If you want a lay back job without management looking over your shoulders then this is the place to be.

Just a job

Advancement opportunities were minimal. High turnover rate, I've met a lot of good coworkers come and go. There was a lot of MICRO managing. Management from production both lead and supervisor likes to come over and tell our department what to do. It was just a job you show up to for a paycheck and the pay grade was below average.

Pros

Some coworkers were nice

Cons

Advancement opportunities, micro-managing, benefits, and below average compensation.

Micro Control Company insights

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

MCC Review

I have worked at MCC for 15 years and it is the best place I have worked in my career. If you want a laid back place to work MCC is the spot! I enjoy the environment and the people.

Best opportunity

My review is magnificent. I was reviewed on my accuracy and speed to complete a task. And base upon my experience and task, my professionalism speaks for me

Great place and people to work at and with.

The work was varied, diverse, coworkers are friendly, Managers encouraging, great place to work. Hardly any job turnover. I enjoyed working there and adding to my skills and education.

They don’t care of employee’s

Micro Conttol actually don’t apply or don’t meet goal for manufacturing setup Company run by someone who’s play the Rules hire come through system but fire came don’t follow the labor law Thanks

Used to be a great place to work.

Very busy work schedule the company is growing there trying to turn it into a corporation from a small family run business and the company is not set up for that.

Pros

Some very good people.

Cons

Middle management took over.

It ok working their

Its a good company to work at, but there people that works in there are not professional at all and temps to give you the mean looks when train or tell what to do.

behind cutting edge; relaxad work pace

an old fashion company that designs more "ad-hoc". Some legacy hardware is too confusing so nobody wants to touch it. Great autonomy to direct your assigned projects. Good work life balance.

Pros

lots of autonomy

Cons

low pay, antiquated engineering methods

Good place to work. No number of percentage given. Everybody is friendly. No clock in and out. You can just keep your own hours. You can easily make up your hours if hour are short of hours.

Very Different

I learn that the have an opinion.They are direct with the think or assume about people. There is major political atmosphere.

Pros

you will get paid on time

Cons

Not a great place to work for different people

Relaxed professional atmospher

Worked with several engineering departments in the manufacturing of semi conductors at Texas Instruments, We had very good support from out main office for any issues that could not be easily resolved.

Very low key work place . Management is OK. Owners are great people but feel they are being ran over by lower management. All in all it was a great place to work.

Pros

Still received, pension and holiday dinners

Cons

Change in management

productive work place

Chemical environment not a good place for the week must have a strong mind and take extra cation do to chemicals in work place.

Pros

Over time

Cons

Short breaks

good job, nice people managers below average

liked job, managers not up to par. favorites were played there

Productive and Challenging

Start at 630am. turn on the computers, enter inventory from incoming shipments, check for accuracy on out going orders. Unload trucks with forklift and place orders in racking. Receive mail and parcel delivery's and deliver them to the people they need to get to. Organize the days delivery's and get them to the proper vendors and communicate with the fabrication team on they locations. The challenge was prioritizing what needed to be handled 1st, and I liked the challenge.

Pros

hours of shift, challenges

Cons

downsizing and pushed out the door.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Micro Control Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Micro Control Company in popular locations

• Micro Control Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?