MicroBiologics Employee Reviews

Ok
Custom Production Technician (current title) (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 3, 2017
Changed environment not for the good. I would never leave with the exception for I was unable to advance farther even when I went to HR about advancement. Unfair how every other department can have a lead position but the one I am the senior technician in.
Overall good place to work at.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 22, 2017
Employees are great to work with especially at the middle management layer and lower.
Long term strategy planning should be improved.
Some employee layoffs in spite of high growth rates.
Work with profecition team members at a fast pace
Title - Packaging Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 2, 2017
Nice work place culture. Several mgr training are available.Day to day work done to improve processes for the department. Learned how lean manufacturing can benefit many areas.
This in an excellent place to work.
QC Laboratory Technician Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNAugust 11, 2017
Not only does Microbiologics provide a great place to work locally, but they care about their employees. They do what they can to make sure that their employees are well taken care of. It is a family oriented place.
They are a fast growing company that provides a safe, healthy, and happy work environment.
Pros
Good benefits, continuously growing, beautiful brand new break room, and all in all they care about everyone's well being.
Cons
Jobs for people without a college education are limited.
Like family work place
Packaging Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 20, 2015
Everyone is very close and like a family. I supervised 5 employees and helped them grow personally and in the work place. We packaged microorganism.
Pros
worked Mon-Thur
Cons
healthcare
A leading manufacturer in microbiological products
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNSeptember 2, 2014
My focus consists of working closely with our international and top ranked clients. Assisting Microbiologics and our clients with account and order management, problem solving consisting in win-win outcomes for all parties, and building strong relations. Amongst assisting other team members in both training, work overflow and invoicing.

Other responsibilities include taking lead and working closely with senior management on custom orders.

I have learned to work closely with people of many nationalities. To overcome language and cultural barriers, providing our customers with comfort and support in conducting business with Microbiolics.

The most enjoyable experience this position has offered is the ability to better appreciate and understand those coming from different cultural backgrounds. Aiding in both my understanding of the global economy and marketplace.