A matching jacket and pants, dress shirt, tie, coordinating socks and dress shoes. I learned that from <a href="https://livenewsof.com/cnbc/">CNBC</a>
With very elegant dress
Should be comfortable.Should be neat, clean and ironed.
Dress in a manner that is professionally appropriate to the position for which going to apply and should be comfortable.Should be neat, clean and ironed.
Dress neatly,for a man,he will wear a white shirt with a black suit and blue trousers while for a woman she will wear a grey skirt with a white suit
No too fancy, because sometimes you found you interviewing, very casual, and is uncomfortable for both.
You should be able to look deceit and comprate
I had this advice many years ago.Dress a step UP to the position you are being interviewed for.exp..ceo wld definitely wear a suit..If you want the position under him / her still wear a suit..If you are applying for secretary dress like the person you are going to be secretary for...
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Microsoft a better place to work?13 people answered
- How are the working hours at Microsoft?13 people answered
- Do Microsoft get paid weekly or monthly?9 people answered
- Is Sales Associate - Retail (Part-time) the same as Consumer Product Advisor? What are the differenc…9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Microsoft?9 people answered
- Does Microsoft allow Network Architects to work from home, if they are not near Redmond, and cannot …7 people answered
- What benefits does Microsoft offer?7 people answered
- Does Microsoft have any remote work positions?6 people answered
- Is there difficult to get job in Microsoft company, for example in my case I have associate degree i…6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Microsoft?6 people answered