Microtech Staffing

United States73 reviews

Microtech Staffing insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Hard work but fun at the same time

I've been here for 4 years and it's good company to work for. The company gives you a great work life balance. The pay is great and it's fun making it.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Management can be a little rough sometimes

Terrible place to work for

They’ll assign you to a job, but beware because they don’t care about the clients they’re hiring only the dollar they receive. You can report an issue to them and they will NEVER take your side, instead they will gaslight you and try to make it seem as if you’re making it up. They do NOT care about the well being of anyone who receives an assignment. If you’re a minority or a person of color I strongly recommend you to do business elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

Non-empathetic, dishonest, rude, disrespectful

Great place to find a job

They will get you a job sooner or later no question about it, will find a place that fits and has you comfortable for the most part they can help you with all types of jobs

Has been a great place to work with sound training of industry

it is a good place and I have been working at location for several years.the environment /culture of staffing is not for everyone as many who come in do not understand the staffing industry. Many fail due to not understanding how work within a KPI process. Another factor you must be able to adapt quickly to change. Overall Microtech Staffing has offered me solid career path and a above average income . if you can work in a fast pace environment, not afraid of phone work, and following a daily process you will be rewarded with very good income. t

Pros

Very good Training, high income for hard work, and good working hours

Cons

lots of phone work, and dealing with people

It's a temp agency has good and bad

Good company.pay is up and down.gived you a job when you want one.migjt be temp or maybe not.depends on what they find.over all they do a very good job.

Pros

Gives you a job

Cons

Good and bad it's a temp agency

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Prepare to work and learn

Microtech was a great company and one of the more professional companies that I worked with personally and took distance and experience into consideration. It gave ample learning opportunities and better experiences than a regular job. The staff are very kind and patient.

Good place to work just didn't last long enough

Good work hours weekends off friendly people but unfortunately not all the benefits are there until you become a permanent hire but once u do the benefits are great

Temp company

This was a temp co that placed me in a couple of different positions. the placement was not the type of work that I was use to and qualified for, but I was able to learn the temp jobs and the work was good.

Warehouse Worker, Using computer and warehouse electric Materials.

Using pallet manual electric Jacks. Unloading, loading Truck. Stock products. Machine operator, operating machine with Computer Software. Inspected products before stocking.

Keeps you working.

Keep you employed. You may have to travel a little but they keep you working. Worked for this staffing company for a short time until I found a job. Most jobs you get hired full time.

Shady Business

As an employee at this company you are binded by contract for hundreds of hours before direct employment with their client companies. After speaking with other workers hired through this agency, I've been told that they were binded by contract for 6 months before direct hire. Their clients pay them dollars per hour above your base wage and they don't pay your taxes appropriately. Federal Income Tax is 12% for my bracket and as far as their shady pay stubs account for they only withhold about 6% not to mention they withhold more than required by law for state tax. Their business tactics are highly criminal and do not support the needs of their employees. I encourage you NOT to consider this company for employment unless you seek legal trouble and financial impairment.

Pros

None whatsoever

Cons

Poor Business Practices

Productive machine area

A typical day at work would include starting the machine and then grab the units from other machine areas that needed to be bent and then move them to the next staging area. My position shifted to overbite of the shipping department and observe their accuracy and how well the job was performed.

piece work

assigned to manufacturing sites Filled, inspected, polished, labeled and packed over 2,000 pieces per shift, Carded over 1,000 pieces of jewelry per shift

Pros

hours

Cons

no breaks

very easygoing work environment

start early , orders already at my individual station, learned which orders get particular labels, how to pick the orders from computer, if all my orders were done, knew how to go to master sheet in comp, tosee what orders needed to b done and start on them, always tried to stay ahead of orders

Opportunity to make money

Been working at Micro Tech for several years now and love the opportunity, work hard, play hard, no commission cap, opportunity to network and make a difference

Microtech-Statting is a very good place to work. The manager is very nice and friendly. The culture is great. The coworkers are friendly and supportive.

not good placement

I was placed two locations that were not of my job qualification an a skilled grinding machinist I have always asked for a direct hire option not a contract job

don't recommend it

A typical day at microtech staffing is standing inserting mail for 9 hours and not much of moving. I learned how to insert mail. Management didn't care for its employees. i never felt happy until i was payed at work. The hardest part of this job was getting up early to be at work for 6 am. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting payed and leaving for the day.

Zep

This Job would have been a lucrative Career had I been able to stay. I enjoyed the people I worked with and the Job I did. I plan on going back to school to attain the degrees to help me with this work in the future

great temp agency to work with

Moveras is the company that I worked at for the Temp agency. Microtech Staffing was a great company to work for but Moveras is not a safe place to work. When I reported the unsafe environment Microtech Staffing sent me right away to a different assignment!

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Good for Temporary work

East providence RI location has been known to use there employees fill jobs but held back pay or fail to tell truth about hiring at job sites for there advantage.

Common questions about Microtech Staffing

Answered by current and former employees at Microtech Staffing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microtech Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Microtech Staffing with