Mid-Plains Center for Behavioral Healthcare Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
What would you say about your employer?
I thought the questions were thorough about work history and education. The interview didn't seem rigid and the staff made me feel relaxed.
About past work experience and if I have worked in a detox facility.
About my work experience and work history. Banked set of questions all employers ask at interviews.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Mid-Plains Center for Behavioral Healthcare