MidAmerican Energy Employee Review

View all MidAmerican Energy reviews

Great people to work with and I enjoyed the duties I had there
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 5, 2014
I really enjoyed working there and with my co-workers. I also really enjoyed managing their calendars and learning new tasks, like: maintaining meter inventory, creating work orders, making sure the guys are scheduled in appropriate areas, and assisting my boss. He was such a great boss. I've made new friends and will miss it there....
Pros
attractive pay, flexible, awesome management, great co-workers
Cons
secure job

Other MidAmerican Energy Employee Reviews

High tempo, quiet workplace with good benefits and pay.
IT Security Operations Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Urbandale, IAMay 14, 2019
The typical workload is 8 hours with occasional off hours responsibility. MidAmerican has excellent 401K incentives and bonuses. The hardest part of my job is reconciling offenses created by our SIEM. As a standard, all salaried employees do not work overtime!
Okay, at first.
N/A (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAApril 17, 2019
It's kind of like a bad boyfriend, everything is good at the beginning then you slowly start to see why no one wants to stay there. The amount of poor managers in all departments far outweigh the few good managers they have. Management is 100% the reason for turnover in many departments. HR is poor as well. "Retaliation is not acceptable" is a joke when complaints are made against members of management.