MidAmerican Energy Employee Review

View all MidAmerican Energy reviews

Corporate Culture at its Finest - Stay Away!!!
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IANovember 16, 2017
Corporate Culture that does not support their non-union employees. I am not going to go into details, but honestly I am ashamed that I ever worked for Mid American Energy. The expectations of a non- family first environment was frustrating. There is not a lot of good team cohesion. When you think there may be, it is being used to better advance others.

This was the hardest part of the job, the only good part of the job was working with the temps :)

Respectfully,

Look Somewhere Else
Pros
Hard to List
Cons
Too many

Other MidAmerican Energy Employee Reviews

High tempo, quiet workplace with good benefits and pay.
IT Security Operations Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Urbandale, IAMay 14, 2019
The typical workload is 8 hours with occasional off hours responsibility. MidAmerican has excellent 401K incentives and bonuses. The hardest part of my job is reconciling offenses created by our SIEM. As a standard, all salaried employees do not work overtime!
Okay, at first.
N/A (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAApril 17, 2019
It's kind of like a bad boyfriend, everything is good at the beginning then you slowly start to see why no one wants to stay there. The amount of poor managers in all departments far outweigh the few good managers they have. Management is 100% the reason for turnover in many departments. HR is poor as well. "Retaliation is not acceptable" is a joke when complaints are made against members of management.