MidAmerican Energy Employee Review

View all MidAmerican Energy reviews

Enjoyed Admin & HR Related Tasks
Executive HR/Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IAMay 15, 2015
I enjoyed my temp assignment there. I enjoyed doing HR tasks, and administrative tasks. It was fun and kept me busy, which is what I enjoyed.

Organizing chaos

Other MidAmerican Energy Employee Reviews

New company vision, same dog and pony
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 27, 2019
New drive and vision, they've addressed the union side and forgot their own. Benefits are slowly being drained, a new "open floor plan" nobody asked for that's historically failed at every other major corporation. Complaints about this new plan fall on deaf ears, don't be fooled by the town hall meetings. New job titles and positions to fill that don't address the core business functions, AKA too many chiefs and no Indians. Promotions are seldom and annual raises don't even meet annual GDP increase.
Pros
Dependable job
Cons
Benefits, promotions, salary increases
Always challanging and evolving fast paced business
Major Account Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 21, 2019
Fast paced business environment, regulated guideline, defined deadlines, ability to organize daily tasks and self manage time and responsibilities. develop training material as needed.