MidAtlantic Finance Company Employee Reviews

Don’t work there
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 11, 2019
They suck! Management has favorites and only egg them on. They don’t care about your advancement. No one is there to train you. You get hung up on by buy here pay here dealer owners all day. No one wants to sell their loans. When I decided to quit they didn’t let me leave. They put me in the office and I felt threatened. The company is sketchy.
Pros
Lol
Cons
Working there
I know you see this a lot, but seriously, you don't wanna work here.
IT Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 24, 2018
There's a laundry list of things wrong with this place, but I'll mention the biggest issues that I had:

1. Workplace communication is very poor. For simple issues of workstation repair, they have no consistent guidelines, which on more than one occasion led the other tech (who had no IT background) to improperly handle tickets, not log the work he did, then push the project on me when he left early for class.

2. Their team and company is predominantly Spanish-speaking. Sometimes the supervisor and direct colleague speak about things privately in front of you in a different language that should be communicated to the team as a whole. I don't care if people speak another language to each other, but I think this company should try to find someone bilingual for this position in particular.

3. Management does very little to foster a team environment. In the 3 months I was there, management never seemed to care to get to know me at all. They only had something to say when I made a mistake, but never to mention the predominantly good work I did or the initiative I took to propose projects (that would have saved the company time and money, but they copped out of each proposal).

4. The corporate culture is basically a boys club. Very needlessly competitive, rude, and crude. Smaller company, but very corporate.

5. When you raise issues to HR or management, they're all talk and proceed to do absolutely nothing to rectify the problems, even when given weeks to address root causes.

TL;DR: Apathetic management that lacks social competency. Negative corporate culture. Stifling
  more... for more senior IT personnel.
This company isn't looking to improve. They're looking to do the bare-minimum to get by and kick back while they do it.
Pros
decent benefits, paid weekly
Cons
low pay for the industry, pretty much everything else
Worst company I ever worked for
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 5, 2018
Poor management
Tracked in your personal vehicle
Promised no changes now Titi on from inside reps, anything but.
Slowest funding in the entire industry
Pros
It’s in Florida
Cons
Poor management
You would be better working at publix
Collector II (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 4, 2018
This is owned,by crown car..they try to chip you anywhere they can in your bonuses,mid management are idiots,god forbid you are a woman,I've seen the managers make them cry,and upper management treats you like your just a piece of garbage and if your at $11 an hour,your maxed,you might see some more pennies if you're there for years
Pros
Hot Latin chicks
Cons
Your a piece of garbage
Don't apply here
Lead Specialists (Former Employee) –  ClearwaterMarch 11, 2018
They don't care about you as a person, to them you are just number, easily expandable and they don't provide you with enough training they assume you know everything. Save your time and keep looking.
Cons
The worst place to ever work
Collector, Lead gen (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 11, 2018
IwasincollectionsWanted more money put me in Lead generation More money more work This Dept was a female base Dept and they wanted to keep it that way
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Everything. Work you put in was never good enough!
Don't work here
Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2018
Really bad company to work for!! You will regret working here turnover rate is nearly 100% They treat their customers bad and their employees worse.
Pros
They are always hiring!!
Cons
high turnover of employees
If i didn’t have to give them a star i wouldn’t!
Inbound/outbound collector (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 9, 2017
Treat employees as $$$ & not as people! Deny days off wants you to put them before it all. Will start u with 11$ a hour but want you to do 17$ WORK! work smarter not HArder! Bonuses are nice but you have to put in a LOT of work to see one! No sign on bonus
Pros
food trucks i guess
High productivity
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 3, 2017
My days entailed,high volume inbound/outbounds calls to customers,evaluating customers personal information for purchase of contract,which I loved,building co-worker relationships was the hardest for me.
Pros
building skills
Cons
A lack of employer respect
productive workplace
Acquisition Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 24, 2013
contacting dealerships for the closings of vehicles and making sure are in good conditions before buying it for finance.