Midco Connections Employee Reviews

Is not a fun place to work
Inbound customer service, requesting card (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 28, 2018
Very stress full and no achievement recognizing. High call volume and not enough workers in the bilingual area maybe 150 calls per day and very strict on breaks
SO so
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 14, 2017
When first started it was a great place to work. Than as they hired managers, they really had no idea what they were doing. Managers were coming to me and asking questions to be able to answer someone else's question. Not very management material in my opinion.
Typical Call Center
Customer Service and Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 27, 2017
I went from a seasonal employee to a Trainer quickly. Learned how to share the stage and keep a trainer's command. Some accounts were very dry so the Trainers had to keep the environment fun.
Temp Labor
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 27, 2017
Not a place to make a career out of unless you really want to work in a call center. Good management that is willing to work around schedules for summer help.
enjoying working
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 23, 2017
I enjoy working at Midco because of the staff and also management and my typical day at work is busy answering the phones and taking orders or helping people with issues
fun work place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 4, 2017
it was a fun environment. the people and co-workers were friendly. a typical day would include a lot of calls. what i learned from here is to be patient and such cause this was the first call center i worked at.
had fun
Phone Sales (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 14, 2016
out dated systems and computers could not support the programs we had to use to try and do our jobs high turn over rate so there was never enough people to work so we always were working extra hours
Very Flexible
CSR (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 21, 2016
Wide range of work hours, as well as clients. Very flexible and understanding. Overtime available when necessary. Very open and friendly.
learning
Level III Shared Agent (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDOctober 30, 2015
enjoyed learning about products and informing customers of specific details. fun work environment. was able to participate in all fun activities for up sale in company
Fun workplace
Phone Sales (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDOctober 13, 2015
I did not feel comfortable with the atmosphere at Midco Connections. It was a great place for me to work part-time. There were always hours available to work and I had constant communication and constructive feedback from managers.

Want to know more about Midco Connections?

Ask a question
A great part time position.
Contact Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 16, 2015
Midco Connections was a great part time position. Very flexible, when my full time job hours changed, they were able to change as well. A great group of co workers. I learned a lot about assisting a variety of clients.
Pros
Very flexible.
Cons
Unorganized workplace with horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 25, 2015
Unorganized workplace with horrible management. Is all about the numbers and tends to treat their employees as pawns instead of important assets.
Pros
Friendly co-workers that would attempt to help one another with the few resources that we had.
Cons
No full time opportunity, so no benefits.
Managers Sucked
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 24, 2015
Managers and pay sucked, not job security. They can and will fire you for no reason, overtime is mandatory even on holidays and they do not approve days off even if requested a year in advanced.
For a place where we're supposed to serve the customer, everyone is angry :(
Associate (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 25, 2015
*Massive turnover, we have people in management who don't know what their doing. I wasn't even there for a year and went through multiple managers
*huge hiring classes, most quit by first week
*Talktime is the most important goal
*Chairs are uncomfortable
*People are jerks, to the customers and eachother
*They have gears painted on the walls, which is what you feel like as an associate, a nameless, faceless gear, for people to exploit.

The most enjoyable part of the job was not being there, get your experience here and then leave for one of the many higher paying call centers in Sioux Falls.
Pros
Scheduling was flexible
Cons
Pretty much evreything
Easy work
Seasonal Rep (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls,sdJanuary 7, 2015
Nice place to work if you don't mind call centers. A lot of high school kids working there. Supervisors are nice and professional.
Fun and exciting
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDDecember 30, 2014
Great experience from walking in seeing great people. Get on phones all day helping cutomers or take orders.
Mildly depressing, and time consuming position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDDecember 18, 2014
While I liked the stability of working here, it cut a lot of time out my life between getting there, and all the hours I worked. It was also pretty sucky getting yelled at all the time.
Colleagues are very helpful and fun work environment
Call Center Associate (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDNovember 29, 2014
My co-workers are really helpful with issues I may have with customers. Any issue that comes up with customer calls gives me the opportunity to research my resources for answers or ask my colleagues for help. I learn so much about conflict resolution techniques, working collaboratively with colleagues, and being detail-oriented with each customer. There is a good balance with challenging customers as well as pleasant customers. The hardest part of my job is working with challenging customers, but the most rewarding thing is brightening their day by caring for them.
A company that kept me on my toes
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDSeptember 7, 2014
Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to x number of calls in queue per minute.
Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
Mastery of customer service management systems and databases.
fun atmosphere to work
Financial Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 5, 2014
Answer between 55-90 calls per day, depending upon how busy or how many people are working. I've learned yelling at someone over the phone does not get you anywhere. The management try to make the work place a fun and filled environment by bring treats sometimes or having contests.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Midco Connections. Our community is ready to answer.

Midco Connections Reviews by Location