Midmark Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and collaborative work space with many caring people
ENGINEERING CO-OP (Current Employee) –  Versailles, OHMarch 21, 2019
Midmark was a great place to learn how to become a better engineer. I learned a lot from them and have developed a lot of good habits from working there that I can carry on.
Midmark Corporation is a great place to work!
Engineer, Design (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, KYMarch 19, 2019
I love Midmark Corporation as a company! They are good to their teammates and stand behind there mission and values. The hardest part of the job is prioritizing and focussing on projects to meet expectations.
Pros
Some travel, Autonomy, Good Family Life/Work balance
Cons
Product management structure, Limited advancement opportunity
Very helpful and nice environment to work in
Sustaining Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Versailles, OHMarch 11, 2019
Really enjoined my time with Midmark. Their co-op program is setup up in a manner that is helpful for learning and help you develop your professional skills.
I worked with this company for almost three years on a contract basis. I enjoyed working wiht everyone.
Software Contractor (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMarch 7, 2019
Midmark is a growing company in the medical devices business. management and Engineers are very much dedicated to make the company very successful in the Medical device business. It is easy to work with management as well as all engineers at all levels.
Very involved with great safety and health.
Operations buyer (Former Employee) –  Versailles, OHDecember 14, 2018
Very fast past industry to work for. Very into safety and health of employees. Family oriented business that had just changed over from Oracle to another system that was a lot harder to use.
Pay is decent.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILNovember 28, 2018
Upper management does not show any interest in the employee working on the production lines. I hate to bash them with negativity but they pretend to be friendly and will act fake towards you, especially HR. Their policies are too strict when it comes to family emergencies.

Workers get along for the most part.

Pay is decent there but not given enough options for growth.

Make sure you have proof of any medical condition or it will count against you.
Pros
Monthly chances to win $20 gift cards. Free lucnhes once in a blue moon.
Cons
Short breaks, 30 minute lunch/ not enough microwaves for 20+ people at a time. Upper management is too strict.
MIdMark Walks the Talk
Marketing Manager, Medical Equipment (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 25, 2018
MidMark is one of the few companies I have worked for that does its best to live what it stands for. They promote and provide the means to learn and grow. When I worked there their tagline was "Because we Care" and I truly felt they did.
Pros
Learning Organization
Cons
Moved out of my area
Undeniable great comapny to work for!
Graphic Designer & Videographer (Former Employee) –  Versailles, OHOctober 4, 2018
I worked at Midmark Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros:
I worked for this company for quite a few years. I left Midmark because of a career advancement within another company that Midmark did not have available. I still see my old co-workers that turned into family and hold Midmark near and dear to my heart.

Throughout the years, Midmark took me to a whole new level. I was giving the opportunity to learn a new trade within my department, was able to take classes while working throughout the years, went to conferences, had great managers and got to see some pretty exciting product launches take off.

The flexibility within my department was great. People understood that you have families to get to in the evening yet being a hard worker, you want more for yourself and the company. So, you work hard, after hours and even weekends sometimes. You do it because the company treats you right.

Events, fundraisers, community programs they put on are fantastic. They don't do anything 2nd best. And the philanthropy side of things is done top notch.

Cons:
You work a lot. You sometimes become addicted to your work. Pro and Con.
The ongoing changes within the company can make you feel uneasy at times. With even having the best interest of the company, I've also seen good hardworking people be moved to a department that wasn't a good fit. But all in all, they really do have the best interest of the company and employees at hand.

Advice to Management
Keep the spark going! The energy you set off is a great way to show other employees that this company is better
  more... than any other around.  less
Excellent company
Electronic Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Versailles, OHAugust 30, 2018
The environment is one of growth and continually attempting improvements. They try to work with their employees when the unexpected arises and moving positions inside the company is fairly easy. They also encourage and offer at least partial compensation for continued training and education.
Great work environment
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 21, 2018
A company that has been around for 100 years and still cares about their teammates (employees). Great leadership, highly recommended company to work for!
Great place to work at
Clinical Educator (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 12, 2018
Midmark Corporation makes medical, dental and veterinary products and provides related services.. Great place to work at friendly manager ,and co worker ,
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Versailles, OHDecember 6, 2017
Midmark wants their teammates to spend time with family. The company is okay with workers managing time away from work. The people at Midmark enjoy the work they do.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Compensation
unfriendly upper management
MACHINIST (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYAugust 11, 2017
management is constantly making bad decisions can't seem to figure out which direction they want to go. worked for a company that was bought out by Midmark and all they ever did was lie and break promises
Pros
Great people in the shop
Cons
management sucks
Challenging Work Environment with Fun Job Culture
CASEWORK DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, KYJuly 25, 2017
Midmark does a great job acknowledging their employees and their achievements. Though it was not ideal for me to stay there with my career field I very much enjoyed my time there and felt that my skills we properly appreciated and compensated for.
Not a good place to work
X-Ray Technician (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJune 5, 2017
Human Resources walk around trying to find something to get you in trouble for they don't have any kind of respect for the worker at all they just look out for each other in the office area is not a good place to work for sorry
Incredibly friendly culture
Post Market Surveillance / CAPA Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Versailles, OHJune 3, 2017
Everyday landed opportunity to interact with dozens of people that share a strong family/ workplace balance value. Most managers were able to end their days on time to attend family events in the evening.
Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 26, 2017
Midmark is one of the best companies I've every work for. The company has a great culture of work/life balance and practices what they preach. They truly care about their teammates. All executives have an open door policy and treat everyone with respect no matter their position.
Productive and fun working enviroment
Lead Sustaining/Packaging Engineer (Former Employee) –  Versailles, OhioMay 15, 2017
Midmark is a family oriented company who takes a lot of pride in their teammates. They strive to be the best they can be in their field and always think outside the box when wanting to succeed.
No room for advancement.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Versailles, OHApril 17, 2017
It is a secure job with great benefits. They have some of the best pay and insurance in our area. However, it is extremely difficult to advance if you don't like the same sports team as your manager or if you are good at a job that no one else wants to do. Most of the employees on the shop floor have a very negative attitude about day to day operations. The negativity is contagious. The new CEO shows some promise. Things may turn around in the future.
Pros
Great pay and benefits for the area
Cons
No advancement for good workers
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Versailles, OHApril 16, 2017
Everyone treats you great. Nice hours can work a lot of overtime if you want. They are completely behind firefighters and emts very supportive letting you leave to help your community.
Cons
Paid bi-weekly and a lot of safety procedures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Midmark Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.