MidPen Housing Corporation Employee Reviews

Constantly Traveling
Activities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 12, 2018
I had to travel to 3 different counties within the week. I was told that I was not collaborating well when i did not want to travel from Walnut Creek to Mountain View within the day. And lastly when I was having issues, the management team lacked resolutions to the issues. Management tells you to be a working professional, yet when they don't inform you on protocols they say that it's your fault for either not asking or that the employee should have known that protocol already.

If you are willing to deal with management that tells you one thing and then expects something else and willing to travel to properties in three different counties then this is the job for you.
Pros
Paid for Mileage
Cons
Micromanagement, lack of management help
Nice Comapny
Academic and Family Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 5, 2018
Nice company, relatively low pay, growing quickly, really doing a great service for residents, not a big company, enjoyed working there for the most part, really have to establish normal minimum salary threshold.
A lot of Turn Over at this company Run!!!!!
Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAApril 10, 2018
Please close attention to this review.
Midpen has a wonderful mission and vision however the way they pay their employees Is less than $20. Run!!!!
Pros
Early Days off, Sometimes free lunches during meetings
Cons
Everything else, .50 of less raises
MidPen Housing Corp.
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 23, 2017
A Great company to work for in the Bay Area. Lots of options to move with-in the company. Company likes to promote from with-in. The top management of the company is great!
Director of Facilities (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CANovember 2, 2015
MidPen Housing is a productive work environment and friendly atmosphere. MidPen Housing shares high-level goals and management is accessible and want to see employees succeed. I enjoyed my time working beside some of the best professionals in the industry.
Family Oreinted Place
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAOctober 19, 2012
My management was not fair but the overall company is great.
Pros
reconitions was good from the corporate office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MidPen Housing Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

MidPen Housing Corporation Reviews by Location