Midtown Home Improvements Employee Reviews

Positive & family orientated work environment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MONovember 21, 2018
I Love working for Midtown Home Improvements! Fun work environment & atmosphere. My days are always busy, but there is always someone willing to help if I need it. Management is great at showing their appreciation for a job well done. And the benefits are amazing!
Motivating Workplace
Canvass Manager (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MONovember 7, 2018
Working at Midtown Home Improvements is great for anyone who is looking to further themselves in sales, marketing, and customer service. Everyday brings great challenges, and Midtown has some great core values followed by all. Growth Oriented, Posotive Character, Initiative, Dedication, Trust, and Gratitude
Pros
401k match, paid time off, health insurance
Midtown Home Improvments is a fun place to work and I recommend it if your people skill are lacking.
Canvasser (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOOctober 24, 2018
Midtown home improvments has been a great job for me. I had many mentors for myself that I have seen get promoted and are doing very successful . It is a fun organization to work for and job advancement is all on your self. Have fun while working there because it is a job for you if you love people and love making money.
Pros
Short shift, job advancement, coworkers
Cons
Cold weather or hot weather
It was a fun workplace with good opportunities
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 30, 2018
I really like to be involved in a sales type job so I really enjoyed the job that I had. Everyone was very nice and friendly. There was a good work ethic that people had and that is what I like to surround myself with.
Pros
Fun workplace, hard workers
Cons
The way some of the commission or bonuses were handled
sales
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOApril 10, 2018
I make and recieve phone calls for home improvements. i learned to communicate with prospective customers. There are no benefits. work place culture was good.
Motivating Environment
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOAugust 31, 2017
This company has great compensations plans. The culture is very upbeat and motivating. STL Post Dispatch top workplaces 2015, 2016. Strong leadership.
Pros
Benefits and Pay
High energy High pressure sales environment
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 25, 2016
I work two different positions in the course of my career at Midtown I was a canvasser for a little over a year and then for the remainder of my tenure I was a telemarketer which I enjoyed much more, on a typical day I would talk to anywhere from 80-200 customers and set anywhere for 1-7 leads for sales pitches. I learned how to help people budget and finance projects, how to talk to people in a way that they felt as though they could talk to me truthfully about their financial situations, and how to accept rejection with poise. The management was very supportive and encouraging. My co-workers were always respectful and willing to help me learn new things to better myself at my job. The hardest part of the job for canvassing was walking all day, and for telemarketing was days that were slow that none answered the phone. the best part of the job for both positions was productive days and a nurturing work environment.
Pros
great people, learning good people skills
Cons
rejection, disgruntled customers
Great Job and Great energy at work
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 9, 2016
Midtown was actually one of my favorite work places i just sought better job opportunities closer to home it was a little to far for me to reach every day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Midtown Home Improvements. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4