Midtown Home Improvements Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
It was a fun workplace with good opportunities
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 30, 2018
I really like to be involved in a sales type job so I really enjoyed the job that I had. Everyone was very nice and friendly. There was a good work ethic that people had and that is what I like to surround myself with.
Pros
Fun workplace, hard workers
Cons
The way some of the commission or bonuses were handled
Motivating Environment
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOAugust 31, 2017
This company has great compensations plans. The culture is very upbeat and motivating. STL Post Dispatch top workplaces 2015, 2016. Strong leadership.
Pros
Benefits and Pay
High energy High pressure sales environment
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 25, 2016
I work two different positions in the course of my career at Midtown I was a canvasser for a little over a year and then for the remainder of my tenure I was a telemarketer which I enjoyed much more, on a typical day I would talk to anywhere from 80-200 customers and set anywhere for 1-7 leads for sales pitches. I learned how to help people budget and finance projects, how to talk to people in a way that they felt as though they could talk to me truthfully about their financial situations, and how to accept rejection with poise. The management was very supportive and encouraging. My co-workers were always respectful and willing to help me learn new things to better myself at my job. The hardest part of the job for canvassing was walking all day, and for telemarketing was days that were slow that none answered the phone. the best part of the job for both positions was productive days and a nurturing work environment.
Pros
great people, learning good people skills
Cons
rejection, disgruntled customers
Great Job and Great energy at work
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 9, 2016
Midtown was actually one of my favorite work places i just sought better job opportunities closer to home it was a little to far for me to reach every day