Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Well Established and affordable medical center
Apppintment Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNApril 29, 2015
I have worked for this company for 5 years. They are good to their employees. The Dr's do amazing work and would refer a family member or friend to see anyone of the physicians. I am the patients first point of contact as I schedule the initial appointment. It has become a very redudant position.
Pros
local friendly clinic
Cons
no job opportunities or room for growth
Productive and fun environment, great customer service and value
Receptionist, Office Assistant, Technology Aid (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNJune 12, 2013
Midwest ENT is the place to go for ear, nose, and throat specialty doctors. All the physicians are extremely knowledgeable and kind and go out of their way to make sure the patient has the best care possible.
Pros
Working with high end successful staff
Cons
Short breaks, very consistent work
Family freindly enviroment
Administrative Assistant, Credential Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, MNMarch 26, 2013
My day starts off with typing CT scans, answering doctors line and getting anything that the doctors are missing for the day. I am the only one in my position so organization and time management is critical. Hardest part of my job is when all the physicians want something at the same time, as I am the only one who works in this position. I enjoy the physicians I work with as I have daily contact with each of the 12 physicians.
I also work with 8 audiologist, 2 CNP and 1 PT.
Pros
flexibility when needed
Cons
one break a day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Midwest Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists Reviews by Location