Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc. Employee Review

View all Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc. reviews

Willing to train and help you if you have difficulties
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 28, 2019
They don't have you take on an account unless your feel like your ready. The supervisor's are always just a phone call away. A very understanding company. Some accounts don't have enough time allotment to complete for someone that has disabilities or just is not use to this type of work and physical requirements.
Official response from Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc.
July 14, 2019

Thank you for your comments! We are always willing to work with any employee and have multiple facilities to try & work around just about anything. Always feel free to contact us directly for anything you need.

Other Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc. Employee Reviews

Expected a lot out of their Supervisors
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJuly 28, 2019
The pay did not reflect the work expected, Working all night and some nights not getting home until 4- 5 am. The owner does not care about their employees.
Pros
Cons
too much work for too little pay
Horrible management
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  IowaMay 16, 2019
Horrible management. Supervisor can be better with getting supplies to employees. Never checks in to see how things are going. Mjs is a joke. Never give credit to the workers that bust their butt. If you aren’t a butt kisser your good work won’t get acknowledged. Definitely need new management.
Pros
Unsupervised
Cons
No raises, don’t acknowledge hard workers.
Official response from Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc.
July 14, 2019

We are so sorry to hear to you had a poor experience working with MJS. We would greatly appreciate you contacting us so provide additional information so we can address your concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc. Reviews by Location