Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews in Danville, IL

See reviews about:
Very money oriented workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILApril 7, 2015
This company is very money oriented. They don't like to give out all of the information needed to customers over the phone. The manager is not approachable and does not like to help new employees learn. I was told this position was a permanent position and 3 months into it, the manager would pick on me and said and did everything she could to get me to quit. When I didn't quit they ended up firing me 2 weeks before my benefits kicked in, they contested my unemployment and said I was insubordinate, which I was not in any way, shape, or form. I did everything I was suppose to do and more and it still wasn't good enough for them.

I do NOT recommend this company to anyone.
Feels like I'm working for a dictator and big brother is always watching
csr (Former Employee) –  Danville,ilApril 3, 2013
I have worked for this company for over a year. I loved it at first and thought it would be an amazing place to work for but as time went on I realize things were not what they seem. I left the company due to the area manager and how things are ran there. Nothing was good enough and they pay sucks for the amount of stuff you have to put up with, Area manager was always making up new rules that no one else gave to their area. Then pretty much threathen us all with our jobs informing us he can pull any store camera up and watch what were doing. Also you cant do anything with out checking in with him first. As much as they are on us about keeping the bad debt down that they would give us a bonus to shoot for. But no all we get is an email that says good job and do better next month. This company is a joke. You get no raises, you get questioned when you ask for a personal day, No bonuses folr anything there, and corp. watching you all the time on the cameras. I would not advise anyone here for a long time. The onyl thing good about the job is you get two days off a week.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
pay, area manager, and big brother watching your every move.