Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews for Manager

High Interest Rates
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lansing, ILMarch 1, 2017
This was an ok place to work. Pay was good. I didn't like convincing people to take out loans on there car with the high interest rate they had to pay back. A lot of people lose their cars and threaten you so have to hire off duty police officers to work there for the safety of the employees.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Make enemies.
Meeting new people daily.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILAugust 31, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company , meeting new and different people on a daily basis. A typical day @ work would be opening store by counting petty cash, making any deposit that might need done, the making collection calls and taking payments in person and on phone. Authorize and write loans, scheduling of employees,balance books daily. Make sure office is neat and clean.
The hardest part of this job was sometimes having to deal with upset customers. The thing I like most about this job was meeting the people and knowing I could help someone.
I think the company should praise and reward the employees more for jobs well done. Seems like we would always be told if we did something wrong, but not when good was accomplished.
Pros
nice work schedule
Cons
not enough reward for hitting goals