Midwest Title Loans Work-Life Balance reviews

Great work experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2016
Great place to work friendly environment professional staff. Company offers insentives like games for free lunch or jean Fridays. Saturdays they close at 2pm and Sundays always close plus you have your day off lots of free time for personall time.
Pros
Insentives
Cons
Heavy work load
Extraordinary Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Sycamore, ILJune 17, 2016
This company is really good to work for. They have the most understanding people in their management positons.
This corporation is extremely family oriented and they guarantee a 40 hr work week for you without fail.

I love this company. They really take care of their employees!!
Pros
Very family oriented, generous, quick advancement
Cons
N/a
Very huge learning experience.
Store Manager (SM) (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILApril 20, 2015
I honestly had no problem with the work I did, always stayed busy so day went by pretty fast. Security of building was not so good.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILAugust 14, 2013
I learned how to process loans management is very supportive a motivative I have very helpful co-workers who also work hard and the hardest part of the job was collections most enjoyable part was seeing different people everyday
Pros
good hours
Cons
short lunch breaks
Not a bad place to work at but you have to watch your back constantly!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, IlJanuary 1, 2013
As the summary explains it all for the most part, This is not a bad place to work but you have to watch your every move and keep notes of what you did and when. Corporate rarely acknowledges the good you do, but are very fast to jump your throat for a simple misunderstanding and also quick to fire you over nothing.
I had an excellent area manager who took pride in her work and employees. I hate to leave the company but its time to move on to bigger and better things.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
under appreciated
Enjoy my current supervisor nice person to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILAugust 8, 2012
Small company not alot to offer employees, No benefits. I'm happy to be working but looking for more. Looking for a company that rewards accordly to merit of work.
Pros
i"m employed
Cons
need benefits