Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Good learning experience in processing loans.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILMay 11, 2015
I enjoyed this position as a customer service representative processing loan applications and communicating with the public.
I learned about financing loans for car titles and collections in the short time I was employed with this company. It was a small business therefore not many employees but we all seemed to get along very well. Management on the other hand was not so friendly or professional. Wasn't the kind of management you could easily talk to about any job related concerns because she was to busy taking care of her own personal life at work. She was very rude to her employees as well as the customers .
The hardest part about this job was calling clients for collections on overdue accounts. We were told by management that "if we can not get clients to pay on their accounts we would be terminated." I didn't feel I should lose my job because a client refuses to pay on their bill.
The most enjoyable part of this job was dealing with the public and meeting many diverse people. Some of them were quite entertaining!

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Very fun workplace, awesome manager
Senior CSR (Current Employee) –  Rock Island, ILSeptember 24, 2017
Really good job very fast pace love dealing with the customers love the paperwork I just feel there's no room for growth, I just need more money I have a family to take care and the pay is just not getting anywhere I need but I love the company
Pros
Love the people I work with, love the customers I'm dealing with and love the work environment
Cons
The benefits, no raises, no room for growth
great place to work and reach goals
Store Manager /Accounting (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILJune 22, 2017
everyday it's a team challenge.
by calling customers to make sure they get
the information needed for their loans
Learned constantly about state laws for loans
Pros
a pay hour lunch
Cons
no security