Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Good learning experience in processing loans.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILMay 11, 2015
I enjoyed this position as a customer service representative processing loan applications and communicating with the public.
I learned about financing loans for car titles and collections in the short time I was employed with this company. It was a small business therefore not many employees but we all seemed to get along very well. Management on the other hand was not so friendly or professional. Wasn't the kind of management you could easily talk to about any job related concerns because she was to busy taking care of her own personal life at work. She was very rude to her employees as well as the customers .
The hardest part about this job was calling clients for collections on overdue accounts. We were told by management that "if we can not get clients to pay on their accounts we would be terminated." I didn't feel I should lose my job because a client refuses to pay on their bill.
The most enjoyable part of this job was dealing with the public and meeting many diverse people. Some of them were quite entertaining!

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Home away from home
Employee (Current Employee) –  Northern illinoisOctober 4, 2018
The job is easy, training is adequate. Management on store level and upper management are compassionate and employee oriented. The pay is good and benefits are nice. As long as you do your job you will have a job forever with advancement opportunities.
Pros
Hours, pay, great management
Cons
N/a
Bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northwest Suburbs, IllinoisOctober 2, 2018
Holidays are mandatory and on lockdown, absolutely no PTO approved starting October, No PTO until after a year, area manager will not tolerate any time off during this time of the year, even if you are sick in the hospital. Small company growing not to many good options for benefits. Managers including area managers talk and gossip too much about employees, the reason why employees don’t last. Cannot request Monday’s or Fridays off for absolutely no reason they’re mandatory. You are being watched through the cameras 24/7, by that means absolutely no cell phone usage during working hours.