Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Good learning experience in processing loans.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILMay 11, 2015
I enjoyed this position as a customer service representative processing loan applications and communicating with the public.
I learned about financing loans for car titles and collections in the short time I was employed with this company. It was a small business therefore not many employees but we all seemed to get along very well. Management on the other hand was not so friendly or professional. Wasn't the kind of management you could easily talk to about any job related concerns because she was to busy taking care of her own personal life at work. She was very rude to her employees as well as the customers .
The hardest part about this job was calling clients for collections on overdue accounts. We were told by management that "if we can not get clients to pay on their accounts we would be terminated." I didn't feel I should lose my job because a client refuses to pay on their bill.
The most enjoyable part of this job was dealing with the public and meeting many diverse people. Some of them were quite entertaining!

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILJune 26, 2018
The place was some what ok to work for! Everything changed for the worse and as for upper Management it really is very unprofessional. The business is micro managed to the fullest.
Don't really want to do this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILMay 21, 2018
Don't really want to do this don't know why it is making me write a review. so just filling in the requires space with nonsense. and almost done the the min characters.