Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Worst job ever
CSR (Former Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 1, 2014
Awful awful that's the best word to describe this job. I worked here 6 months and in that short time I went from the area managers favorite employee to the worst. I became the worst due to the way I was treated. I was told I wouldn't get the managers job cuz I couldn't keep my mouth shut but when I asked what I said the area manager wouldn't tell me what I said. Yes they know what you say and do cuz there are cameras and audio in the store. The area manager treated me awful degraded me. I hated to go into work but I was trying to make it until my other job came into affect. If you want any kind of praise for doing a good job this not the job for you. You will get an email saying good job but there is always a BUT!! I saved the company a dollar a gallon for propane and all I was told was who you call what they say no thank you!! I was hired on only working every other weekend. But last week I was told I have to work the next 3 weekends. I called the area manager to discuss why I had to work so many. He said to suck it up and just do it. The past Saturday the area manager was called for an approval and he said not knowing he could be heard that "I wish I had never hired her" he is not very professional. I would advise you to talk to the area manager on the speaker phone so everything will be recorded. And if he wants to talk to you don't do it in the bathroom. That's where he talked very unprofessional to me at. The cameras are there for your safety use them. Cuz he will take you to the bathroom and talk down to you and then say in front of the camera how wonderful you are!! Don't  more... let me get started about the new manager. All I have to say about her is don't tell her anything you don't want the area manager to know!! They are tight!  less
Pros
Sundays off
Cons
Management, hours and so much more

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Fun with staff and customers
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILDecember 4, 2018
Working for this company I've learns a lot about finances and the struggles people are having. The loans are for short term and should be treated and explained thoroughly .
Pros
Get close and personal with customers
Cons
Need more benefits.
Home away from home
Employee (Current Employee) –  Northern illinoisOctober 4, 2018
The job is easy, training is adequate. Management on store level and upper management are compassionate and employee oriented. The pay is good and benefits are nice. As long as you do your job you will have a job forever with advancement opportunities.
Pros
Hours, pay, great management
Cons
N/a