Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Meeting new people daily.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILAugust 31, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company , meeting new and different people on a daily basis. A typical day @ work would be opening store by counting petty cash, making any deposit that might need done, the making collection calls and taking payments in person and on phone. Authorize and write loans, scheduling of employees,balance books daily. Make sure office is neat and clean.
The hardest part of this job was sometimes having to deal with upset customers. The thing I like most about this job was meeting the people and knowing I could help someone.
I think the company should praise and reward the employees more for jobs well done. Seems like we would always be told if we did something wrong, but not when good was accomplished.
Pros
nice work schedule
Cons
not enough reward for hitting goals

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Fun with staff and customers
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILDecember 4, 2018
Working for this company I've learns a lot about finances and the struggles people are having. The loans are for short term and should be treated and explained thoroughly .
Pros
Get close and personal with customers
Cons
Need more benefits.
Home away from home
Employee (Current Employee) –  Northern illinoisOctober 4, 2018
The job is easy, training is adequate. Management on store level and upper management are compassionate and employee oriented. The pay is good and benefits are nice. As long as you do your job you will have a job forever with advancement opportunities.
Pros
Hours, pay, great management
Cons
N/a