Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Meeting new people daily.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILAugust 31, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company , meeting new and different people on a daily basis. A typical day @ work would be opening store by counting petty cash, making any deposit that might need done, the making collection calls and taking payments in person and on phone. Authorize and write loans, scheduling of employees,balance books daily. Make sure office is neat and clean.
The hardest part of this job was sometimes having to deal with upset customers. The thing I like most about this job was meeting the people and knowing I could help someone.
I think the company should praise and reward the employees more for jobs well done. Seems like we would always be told if we did something wrong, but not when good was accomplished.
Pros
nice work schedule
Cons
not enough reward for hitting goals

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Home away from home
Employee (Current Employee) –  Northern illinoisOctober 4, 2018
The job is easy, training is adequate. Management on store level and upper management are compassionate and employee oriented. The pay is good and benefits are nice. As long as you do your job you will have a job forever with advancement opportunities.
Pros
Hours, pay, great management
Cons
N/a
Bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northwest Suburbs, IllinoisOctober 2, 2018
Holidays are mandatory and on lockdown, absolutely no PTO approved starting October, No PTO until after a year, area manager will not tolerate any time off during this time of the year, even if you are sick in the hospital. Small company growing not to many good options for benefits. Managers including area managers talk and gossip too much about employees, the reason why employees don’t last. Cannot request Monday’s or Fridays off for absolutely no reason they’re mandatory. You are being watched through the cameras 24/7, by that means absolutely no cell phone usage during working hours.