Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Meeting new people daily.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILAugust 31, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company , meeting new and different people on a daily basis. A typical day @ work would be opening store by counting petty cash, making any deposit that might need done, the making collection calls and taking payments in person and on phone. Authorize and write loans, scheduling of employees,balance books daily. Make sure office is neat and clean.
The hardest part of this job was sometimes having to deal with upset customers. The thing I like most about this job was meeting the people and knowing I could help someone.
I think the company should praise and reward the employees more for jobs well done. Seems like we would always be told if we did something wrong, but not when good was accomplished.
Pros
nice work schedule
Cons
not enough reward for hitting goals

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Very fun workplace, awesome manager
Senior CSR (Current Employee) –  Rock Island, ILSeptember 24, 2017
Really good job very fast pace love dealing with the customers love the paperwork I just feel there's no room for growth, I just need more money I have a family to take care and the pay is just not getting anywhere I need but I love the company
Pros
Love the people I work with, love the customers I'm dealing with and love the work environment
Cons
The benefits, no raises, no room for growth
great place to work and reach goals
Store Manager /Accounting (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILJune 22, 2017
everyday it's a team challenge.
by calling customers to make sure they get
the information needed for their loans
Learned constantly about state laws for loans
Pros
a pay hour lunch
Cons
no security