Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Meeting new people daily.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Marshall, ILAugust 31, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company , meeting new and different people on a daily basis. A typical day @ work would be opening store by counting petty cash, making any deposit that might need done, the making collection calls and taking payments in person and on phone. Authorize and write loans, scheduling of employees,balance books daily. Make sure office is neat and clean.
The hardest part of this job was sometimes having to deal with upset customers. The thing I like most about this job was meeting the people and knowing I could help someone.
I think the company should praise and reward the employees more for jobs well done. Seems like we would always be told if we did something wrong, but not when good was accomplished.
Pros
nice work schedule
Cons
not enough reward for hitting goals

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILJune 26, 2018
The place was some what ok to work for! Everything changed for the worse and as for upper Management it really is very unprofessional. The business is micro managed to the fullest.
Don't really want to do this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILMay 21, 2018
Don't really want to do this don't know why it is making me write a review. so just filling in the requires space with nonsense. and almost done the the min characters.