Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

Very money oriented workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILApril 7, 2015
This company is very money oriented. They don't like to give out all of the information needed to customers over the phone. The manager is not approachable and does not like to help new employees learn. I was told this position was a permanent position and 3 months into it, the manager would pick on me and said and did everything she could to get me to quit. When I didn't quit they ended up firing me 2 weeks before my benefits kicked in, they contested my unemployment and said I was insubordinate, which I was not in any way, shape, or form. I did everything I was suppose to do and more and it still wasn't good enough for them.

I do NOT recommend this company to anyone.

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Home away from home
Employee (Current Employee) –  Northern illinoisOctober 4, 2018
The job is easy, training is adequate. Management on store level and upper management are compassionate and employee oriented. The pay is good and benefits are nice. As long as you do your job you will have a job forever with advancement opportunities.
Pros
Hours, pay, great management
Cons
N/a
Bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northwest Suburbs, IllinoisOctober 2, 2018
Holidays are mandatory and on lockdown, absolutely no PTO approved starting October, No PTO until after a year, area manager will not tolerate any time off during this time of the year, even if you are sick in the hospital. Small company growing not to many good options for benefits. Managers including area managers talk and gossip too much about employees, the reason why employees don’t last. Cannot request Monday’s or Fridays off for absolutely no reason they’re mandatory. You are being watched through the cameras 24/7, by that means absolutely no cell phone usage during working hours.