Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

A busy office environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ILDecember 4, 2013
I would open the office then pull the morning reports and call lists. I would make collection calls between taking care of walk in customers. I would update customer's accounts with information about our call and update any personal information. I would also process phone payments as well as in store payments. I would clean the office then process the closing reports. I would make sure there was money in the office cash drawer for the following day. Lastly, I would make the night deposit.

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Fun with staff and customers
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILDecember 4, 2018
Working for this company I've learns a lot about finances and the struggles people are having. The loans are for short term and should be treated and explained thoroughly .
Pros
Get close and personal with customers
Cons
Need more benefits.
Home away from home
Employee (Current Employee) –  Northern illinoisOctober 4, 2018
The job is easy, training is adequate. Management on store level and upper management are compassionate and employee oriented. The pay is good and benefits are nice. As long as you do your job you will have a job forever with advancement opportunities.
Pros
Hours, pay, great management
Cons
N/a