Midwest Title Loans Employee Review

View all Midwest Title Loans reviews

A busy office environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ILDecember 4, 2013
I would open the office then pull the morning reports and call lists. I would make collection calls between taking care of walk in customers. I would update customer's accounts with information about our call and update any personal information. I would also process phone payments as well as in store payments. I would clean the office then process the closing reports. I would make sure there was money in the office cash drawer for the following day. Lastly, I would make the night deposit.

Other Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover Park, ILJune 26, 2018
The place was some what ok to work for! Everything changed for the worse and as for upper Management it really is very unprofessional. The business is micro managed to the fullest.
Don't really want to do this
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILMay 21, 2018
Don't really want to do this don't know why it is making me write a review. so just filling in the requires space with nonsense. and almost done the the min characters.