Midwest Title Loans Employee Reviews

Processed quick fix loans on car titles
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJuly 22, 2012
I like to meet thenew people. I like to work wih numbers and the check my assessment of cars against the compuuters assessments. My management was not around and they were not stable. There was a very high turn over rate in all positions. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if you had a job and who was your manager the next day. the most enjoyable part was the people and socializing while we processed paper work.
Pros
new people, helped people in need, worked with numbers.
Cons
high turnover rrate and no stability
The worst company to work for!
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Swansea, ILJuly 17, 2012
In the beginning the job and the company I would have said was a decent place to work. It was local, you got paid weekly, and the hours were not so bad. Then when a certain individual was promoted replacing the best Area Manager I ever worked under it all went to heck in a hand basket.

He showed poor leadership skills. He was a liar and a philanderer. Which made it a chore to work there everyday.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
everything else
Managers are huge hypocrites
Customer Service Representative/ Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILMay 11, 2012
My manager always had an attitude and wasn't willing to teach. Not a very positive or fun working environment. It is the reason that I quit. Also they will not give you a referral if you have done a great job. They lie a lot and just a bad company period.
Pros
nothing
Cons
hypocrite...rude...negative