Mike Albert Fleet Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No room for advancement
Lube and Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 7, 2018
Workplace culture is rough as management does not care about the employees. Instead of defending you they are quick to throw you under the bus. They lie straight to your face and the customers as well. I worked as a Lube Tech and was never allowed to progress. The hardest part of the job is there being no organization and was often thrown to the wolves at times. I did enjoy some of the benefits. The company has potential but is stuck in their ways. A change of management would really turn it around.
Pros
Benefits, Days off
Cons
Poor management, no room for adavancement
Constantly Changing Directions
Client Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2017
New President and VP of HR. Company has not grown that much over the last 5 years. They are looking at adding other services to sell to bring in more revenue.
Pros
nice people work there
Cons
only offering HSA for healthcare
Very busy and fun workplace
Rental Agent (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2016
Coming into work on a normal day consist of always making sure the customers needs and wants are taken care of first. On my down time I work on my daily business reports and match up credit card reports. We have a lot of monthly customers and after 30 days I close each contract and re open a new one and make sure I bill them correctly. About 2-3 times per week I go through my accounts receivable report and collect money from people who are 30+ days behind on payments. We have a goal to never have more than 3% in the 90+. I answer phone calls and put in reservations as well as when a customer walks in I verify insurance, take payment, and walk around the vehicle to check for damages.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
healthcare
Stale
Fleet Title Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 19, 2016
Manager who played favorites and placed all blame on those not in "the cool group". Those 4 were allowed 2 hour lunches, allowed to leave in the middle of the day to go do notary work with other companies, meanwhile, the other 3 of us rarely even got a 10 minute break, much less our half hour lunch. I know that when I left things were very bad, and they were trying to make them better. My aunt was hired after I left and she lasted a week. Nothing had changed. No room for growth, management has been there 15 years or more.
They do not train properly then make a fuss over things you do wrong when you were never trained on it to begin with.
Pros
Flex time, laid back atmosphere
Cons
horrible management, not enough training
Automotive
Operational Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Evendale, OHJune 25, 2016
Multiple entry and scanning./indexing of legal documents. Handled inbound and if necessary outbound calls as a support function for the maintenance department
Family owned
Director (Current Employee) –  CincinnatiSeptember 29, 2015
Very tenured company. Leasing company that provide fleet management and other services since 1957. 10th largest fleet management company in U.S.