Milan Eye Center

Milan Eye Center Employee Reviews

A friendly place to work
I worked at Milan Eye Center for a year in the Marketing Department and it was an overall positive experience. People were very friendly and respectful, including the management. Part of my role was to gather testimonials from patients and they always had such nice things to say about the doctors and staff. It made me proud to be a part of the company. My role included a lot of self teaching, which was often nice, but there were occasions when I wish I had a little more guidance. Also, since the marketing department is one of the smaller departments, most of my work was solo projects, which had its pros and cons. Overall, Milan Eye Center is a nice place to work with great people and growing opportunities.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Occasional lack of guidance
Learning Environment, Management Needs Improvement
My time at Milan Eye Center was overall a great experience. I learned a lot and the doctors are amazing. The environment is very much one that promotes learning and bettering yourself. The only complaint I had was with the management. As a practice that is building so quickly, the management is just not there. Because of the lack of management, small problems became big ones that took months to fix. There was also a huge lack of communication that was the basis of a lot of problems between departments. A recent clinical manager has made great changes, but it will be a while before things will be sorted out.

This position is recommended for an entry-level technician with a driven personality, such as a pre-med looking to gain medical experience.
Pros
Learning Environment
"Great place to work"
Great Work Culture,Its been wonderful to be a part of the company . The people are all super nice and friendly.Managers are always willing to help out in any way.Supportive culture where opinions are valued.
Great Place to Work!
Very wonderful place to work. The entire staff is very friendly. I love how training and advisement is always available if needed. The physician's at MEC are wonderful and very open to communicating with the customer care team. I have worked other jobs in healthcare where the physician's are not very willing to communicate with anyone other than physician's and clinical staff. Great open door policy with management . MEC is all about rewarding their employees and acknowledging a job well done. Overall a great place to work. I would definitely recommend MEC to anyone looking for a position with a growing practice. Lots of exciting things happening at MEC!!!!
Pros
Pay, work environment, training, holidays and weekends off.
good
Milan Eye Center is a good workplace environment, the doctors are very friendly, and easy going, at the time of me working there diane was my boss and she was awesome alothugh she is no longer with the company.
Marketing Force
their marketing is top notch, and even so they're always looking to improve. If you're a skilled digital design wiz, or enjoy getting to know patients and their experiences, it doesn't really get better than MEC. Our doctors truly have amazing bedside manners and negative feedback is as rare as a blue moon. When it does happen, everyone works together to dissect and resolve the situation. personally, I'm glad to have found these folks!
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Hours, Locations, Flexibility, Training
Supportive Environment
The staff is one big family. Management cares about good performance. Patients are the number one priority for everyone- that's why this company is great to work for if you care about others.
Pros
Caring
Energetic and Team Oriented
Milan Eye Center is easily one of the most family oriented companies I've ever worked for. They are so understanding, and will bend over backwards to make sure an employee is happy.
Pros
Management, Pay
A-Type Environment
I enjoyed working for Milan Eye Center because they saw potential in me that I didn't realize I had. I think some former employees only rate MEC poorly because they were lazy and had to be babysat by their colleagues and supervisors.
Pros
Management, Hours, Pay, Training, Growth
review
This place pays pretty good but the enviroment ad the way wrokers are treated is not great , sometimes it can be overwhelming with a lot of things madatory and not much room for error.
Super Productive and Professional Environment
Milan Eye Center is the epitome of class. The management is one that encourages growth and provides plenty of assistance along the way.

If you enjoy being a team player with a great attitude, can learn quickly, and are willing to grow; MEC is the company for you!
Pros
Management, Growth, Training, Locations
What I valued the most from my exeperience with Milan Eye Center
I valued the fact that the Doctors I worked with were very willing to answer any questions that might have been asked by technicians and were always looking for opportunities to teach.
Pros
Wonderful Doctors, Great patients, Great experience and opportunities for growth.
Cons
Health Insurance, New management
Watch your back.
They've announced separations with employees via e-mail to the entire company and the individuals were not even aware that they were fired.
Pros
hours are M-F 8-5
Cons
No benefits, no job security