Milan Eye Center Management reviews

I hated it
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAApril 24, 2019
They treated the employees differently than any place I had ever worked before. The management was a joke and they demoted someone they had given a promotion to and took her pay raise away. They told me they were "separating" from me. It was ridiculous!
Pros
Cons
everything
A friendly place to work
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJuly 2, 2018
I worked at Milan Eye Center for a year in the Marketing Department and it was an overall positive experience. People were very friendly and respectful, including the management. Part of my role was to gather testimonials from patients and they always had such nice things to say about the doctors and staff. It made me proud to be a part of the company. My role included a lot of self teaching, which was often nice, but there were occasions when I wish I had a little more guidance. Also, since the marketing department is one of the smaller departments, most of my work was solo projects, which had its pros and cons. Overall, Milan Eye Center is a nice place to work with great people and growing opportunities.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Occasional lack of guidance
Great Place to Work!
Customer Service Representative Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAAugust 15, 2017
Very wonderful place to work. The entire staff is very friendly. I love how training and advisement is always available if needed. The physician's at MEC are wonderful and very open to communicating with the customer care team. I have worked other jobs in healthcare where the physician's are not very willing to communicate with anyone other than physician's and clinical staff. Great open door policy with management . MEC is all about rewarding their employees and acknowledging a job well done. Overall a great place to work. I would definitely recommend MEC to anyone looking for a position with a growing practice. Lots of exciting things happening at MEC!!!!
Pros
Pay, work environment, training, holidays and weekends off.
Supportive Environment
Ophthalmic Technician (Current Employee) –  Canton, GAMay 18, 2017
The staff is one big family. Management cares about good performance. Patients are the number one priority for everyone- that's why this company is great to work for if you care about others.
Pros
Caring
Energetic and Team Oriented
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAMay 18, 2017
Milan Eye Center is easily one of the most family oriented companies I've ever worked for. They are so understanding, and will bend over backwards to make sure an employee is happy.
Pros
Management, Pay
A-Type Environment
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAMay 18, 2017
I enjoyed working for Milan Eye Center because they saw potential in me that I didn't realize I had. I think some former employees only rate MEC poorly because they were lazy and had to be babysat by their colleagues and supervisors.
Pros
Management, Hours, Pay, Training, Growth
Super Productive and Professional Environment
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAFebruary 22, 2017
Milan Eye Center is the epitome of class. The management is one that encourages growth and provides plenty of assistance along the way.

If you enjoy being a team player with a great attitude, can learn quickly, and are willing to grow; MEC is the company for you!
Pros
Management, Growth, Training, Locations
What I valued the most from my exeperience with Milan Eye Center
Ophthalmic Technician / Surgical Scrub Technician (Former Employee) –  Cumming, Johns Creek, BufordMarch 2, 2015
I valued the fact that the Doctors I worked with were very willing to answer any questions that might have been asked by technicians and were always looking for opportunities to teach.
Pros
Wonderful Doctors, Great patients, Great experience and opportunities for growth.
Cons
Health Insurance, New management
Watch your back.
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cumming, GANovember 12, 2014
They've announced separations with employees via e-mail to the entire company and the individuals were not even aware that they were fired.
Pros
hours are M-F 8-5
Cons
No benefits, no job security