Milan Laser Employee Reviews

Beware
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 6, 2018
This place has a HUGE turnover, they can't keep employees because of intense hours, low salary, poor management. I don't even think the doctors knew I was human. They made me feel like I was just a number.
June 12, 2018

While we appreciate you taking time to leave a review, we are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with your experience at Milan. Our clinics and corporate office actually hold our Administrative Assistants in very high regard. If that was not your experience, we strongly encourage you to reach out to Milan's leadership with more details.

Milan Laser - Setting the bar high for employees!
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 13, 2017
Milan is a wonderful company to work for and in return has many satisfied clients! I always look forward to talking to and assisting our Clients everyday on the phone - it's a very rewarding feeling being able to connect with people you've never met and provide great customer service at the same time!

The Owners do their best to be personal with employees and it makes it a very comfortable atmosphere.

I'm always proud to say that I work for Milan Laser Hair Removal.
Pros
Happy Hours, Monthly Bonus, Co-Workers, Work-Life Balance
Cons
Not having paid holidays & having to make up that extra time or having to take PTO.
November 16, 2017

We appreciate taking a few moments to post about your experience with Milan. We're very proud of the team here!

Ethical company - Refreshing working environment
Clinic Staff (Current Employee) –  Clinic StaffNovember 13, 2017
I've been with Milan for just under a year and I've been very pleased to see how ethically the company is run. They have extremely high standards for their medical procedures and the medical team is committed to excellence. I've also really enjoyed my co-workers. The company is growing quickly so there are a lot of changes, but most of them are very positive.

Room for advancement, great culture and I feel very good being a part of a company who is taking the high road and doing things the right way.
Pros
High ethics, co-workers & managers are great.
Cons
Requires a person who is flexible and ok with frequent changes.
November 16, 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! Our team members are our most significant asset.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 14, 2017
Im an RN who was tired of unrealistic patient/staff ratio, 12 hour shifts, working nights/weekends, and coming home covered in who knows what. I was looking for an out patient clinic and I found Milan. I get my full lunch breaks, I don't work holidays, and I love my team. At this point I can't imagine doing anything else and I do recommend it.
Pros
Free laser, coworkers, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Interview process mostly via internet/phone
October 16, 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your Milan experience! Your feedback is very valuable to us.

A place you can grow and retire!
Clinic Manager/ Director of Management Training (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 13, 2017
Milan provides an extremely upbeat and supportive work environment. The pay and bonus structure are by far the best in the industry. The Doctors who have created Milan ensure all employees are heard, which is extremely hard to find. Milan provides the ability to have a work/ life balance which is so important to many. This company has grown so much in the past year and they have promoted within every chance possible, which has been so fun to watch. Milan Laser has grown to be the most reputable in laser hair removal, it's an honor to work here.
Pros
Extremely fun atmosphere, supportive management, and extremely happy customers!
September 26, 2017

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share with us.

Impressive expansion
Clinic Employee (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 13, 2017
This company seems to be doing things the right way. They've shown stable growth and strategic expansion plans. Milan offers above par medical spa procedures paired with exceptional customer service. The owners are extremely focused on employee satisfaction. District Managers show great leadership. I've been impressed with the other co-workers as well. This is a very refreshing environment and I'm looking forward to seeing all the new growth over the next few years. Currently operating solely in the Midwest.
Pros
Truly great working environment on many levels
Cons
Fairly new company so they are still working out a few kinks
September 26, 2017

We appreciate you taking time to share your insight! Thank you for all that you do.

Employee-centric company with significant career advancement opportunity
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 12, 2017
Fairly young company, but with aggressive growth plans. Managers value employee input. Salary is average - above average. Good career advancement opportunity.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
A few growing pains, no major concern
September 26, 2017

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback for us. We greatly appreciate your input.

Fantastic place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 17, 2017
I have worked at milan for a year and a half. They are a growing company with plenty of room for new positions and raises. The doctors that own the clinics honestly care about their employees and value their ideas and thoughts. They are constantly doing things to change and improve their employee's lives and honestly notice hard work. Hands down best company I've ever worked for!
Pros
Pto, monthly commissions, promotions
not a good experience
Sales and Clinic Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 9, 2016
Too bad, this job had potential but management there needs tremendous work. Not many people there you can trust. The nurses are great!
Pros
Free laser hair removal
Cons
Dishonest management
October 16, 2017

We're sorry that your experience with Milan didn't meet your expectations. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Even though you are no longer with the company, we invite you to reach out to our Human Resources department to share your insight. We are constantly working to improve our work environment and we would love your input.

Amazing coworkers and patients. Fun atmosphere
Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Papillion, NEFebruary 24, 2016
One of the BEST companies I have ever had to opportunity to work for. My coworkers, managers, and bosses are all amazing and fun people that make my job easy to do. I wake up excited to come to work. The patients I have met and built a relationship with are one of the biggest rewards from working here
Pros
Possibility for an extra bonus if we meet our goal in monthly sales
Cons
Short breaks, long weird hours that make it hard to get anything done during the week
September 26, 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share this. Your feedback is very valuable to us!

Great place with upbeat & exciting employees. Everyone is happy making others look and feel their best with the services we provide.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 14, 2013
Enjoy being able to provide men and women with services that enhance their natural beauty and help turn back the hands of time and make their lives a few steps less complicated.
Management knows how to have their employees balance life and work very well, often having 'outings' with employees and family every couple months.
Pros
Making people feel better about themselves, discounts on the spa's services, great people to work with.
Cons
Some days for sales consultations can be slow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milan Laser. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3