Mile High Youth Corps Employee Review

View all Mile High Youth Corps reviews

Mile High Youth Corps is the best non-profit organization to learn and grow from.
Pre Apprentice Construction Training (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 30, 2013
At Mile High Youth Corps we alternate from the construction site one week to the class room the next week. When it's the construction week a typical day at work starts off at 7:30 am where we find out what our job for the day is. We get lunch at 12:00, and after that we work untill 3:30 pm. On the school week the hours are the same but instead of doing construction were in the classroom studing for the GED
Cons
Short brakes during school week

Other Mile High Youth Corps Employee Reviews

Hard but Fulfilling work in Nature
Corps Member (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 17, 2018
i enjoyed this job, but it was difficult and demanding. I spent a lot of time camping in the mountains and the work was physical, which left little time for anything else.
Great New Exp.
Sawyer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 7, 2018
Over all the time spent at Mile High was awesome, and while the pay isn't great you learn a great deal during you seasonal job here. My recommendation is take the full camping chainsaw job if you can!