Milestone Electric, Air, Security & Plumbing

Milestone Electric, Air, Security & Plumbing Employee Reviews

Great Culture
The entire Milestone culture, I feel like, is what everyone is searching for! They are encouraging, constructive, fun, loving, supportive, and understanding! I love the work/life balance they offer to their team members! They actually stand by and cultivate their core values of Faith, Family, and Excellence into each work day. Team work is HUGE with Milestone. I love feeling like I am part of a family, and not just a workplace. They also have plenty of growth opportunity within the company and encourage personal career growth! My favorite thing about Milestone is that I feel valued by the entire company, team, and owners. They genuinely care about YOU.
Hands down the best company I have ever worked for.
Pay is great for every trade, and there is a big push for a healthy work and life balance. Open door policy for managers and top management makes it easy to be heard if needed and creates an inviting environment. Fun company events and monthly meetings with breakfast provided is a nice touch that most others do not do. Overall great place to work and earn a great living. Great opportunity once established to grow in your career.
Work review
I typical day was troubleshooting multiple systems. The amount of miles driven depended on the jobs and locations. The up selling that was required of systems that were working properly became an integrity issue.
Pros
meeting customers networking
Cons
up selling
June 27, 2019
We apologize that you feel that way. At Milestone, our goal is to educate our customers and never to upsell them. We are disappointed that you felt otherwise. That is never our intent and we would love to talk with you and get any further feedback you might have, and see how we can make sure that no one else feels the same way!

Milestone Recruiting Team
The culture is great . The tools to work with are available
Pay is not there when on commission. Jobs are selected for each tech.some would be sent to jobs where they spend money. Others sent where it is recorded they don’t spend money. $20 for 2.5-3 hours of work is less money than minimum wage. Then they say you should have sold something., They changed the name of their parts so customer can not look up price of part. Managers say that’s another name for the part. But when as a experienced tech I try to research to see if this is true there is no information showing this to be true. In my opinion this is bad work ethics. I have to wonder if owners realize what is being done. They offer financial services. But do not want the interest rate documented on paperwork. To me this is unethical. I believe the company is going in a different direction than what I saw when I started working there. They do have a great culture. If pay was better I would recommend it to anyone. This past winter was really slow. But they continue to hire new technicians although not having enough work for the ones they have. To me this is not taking care of the employees. I had a bad experience with one manager telling me to do what was unethical. And not the way the owners do business. This was first time ever asked to do this by any company.
Pros
Company meeting quarterly with speakers and breakfast
Cons
Opportunity for commission Not equally distributed
April 9, 2019
This is Alyssa in the Recruiting Department. It sounds like your experience was not at all what we aim for or are known for. I sincerely apologize and would love to talk to you about your feedback and what we could do to improve. Please give me a call at 469-304-0531 at your earliest convenience. Thanks!
Good work place.
The boss and employees are great. The company is ran very well. Customers are always satisfied. Everyone is willing to teach. I would recommend others to work for this company.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Unsatisfying
I was only there for one month. When I started everything seemed well. The trainer that was supposed to be training me was super lazy. I asked them questions over and over when I would a computer and equipment needed for my desk! It took them 2 weeks to finally get me the tools I needed! I never got trained to do my job! I kept getting promised that they would train me! I never saw the managers except every once in a while they would come out and chit chat with there favorite people. Never asked me how my training was going, never seemed concerned for me, never had any constructive criticism. Then I get fired with no real explanation. It’s a struggle getting a job out here. When Milestone fired me they told me my time was up but I was there only a month not the full 90 day training period. All they had to say was they liked me but I wasn’t a good fit when I was barely trained and got stuck with a sorry person for training. I constantly asked the trainer when we’re we actually going to do some real training. But she would tell me she was trolling to train someone else even though they were already fully trained. They gave the other guy most of the attention. The trainer didn’t care a flip about me. There were days I would get training then there were days when I didn’t! I don’t understand the department I was in! They didn’t care about what I wanted to say or had to say because I feel I have rights and my side but they didn’t care.i wanted to tell them what was going on but then I didn’t want the m to think I was complaining or trying to start anything. So I just got up and they - more...
Pros
Great pay
Cons
They won’t train you, managers don’t truly care about you
February 14, 2019
We apologize that you didn't feel like you were trained properly or taken care of. That is never our intent and we want people to feel apart of the Milestone family. We would love to talk with you and get any further feedback you might have.

Milestone
great place to work if there values held true
Take home work truck and company phone is nice. Pay was bad hourly with small commission to start then after you advance one level its full commission and that's where the problem lied they hand picked the best jobs for sales and if you where just starting in commission you get bad jobs where either the customer has been using the company for 4 years and has never brought a thing and never will they just pay a yearly member then get 2 hvac services a year from highly trained people we come out and tell them about every problem then they go on craigslist and find some unlicensed guy to do it for super cheap and the tech gets no commission just 20 dollar travel pay for 3 hours of work senior techs get the best of everything they get way more training and hand picked jobs by dispatchers and management that sale easy they get the new work trucks and better tools any job they don't want to do they pass on to lower techs so they don't realy even get dirty they just do paper work and ride around to peoples houses selling
Pros
take home work truck
Cons
pay is extremely bad, there where slow weeks where lower, commisioned techs worked 60 plus hours, and only got 300 dollars, but are still expexted to go to customers, house and perform to the highest standard, even though management knows that these, customers wont are not going to buy any thing its, a waste of time, and the companies dosent lose the tech loses everytime
February 14, 2019
We apologize that this was your experience and your feedback will be passed along to out HVAC team. We value our motto of Win, Win, Win and our goal is to create a Win for our team members through their work here. I apologize we missed the mark on this and we'd love to talk with you about any further feedback you have.

Milestone
Productive,rewarding, and helpful
Milestone gives you the opportunity to thrive in the work field if you’re willing to put forth the effort. Leadership is always willing to help advance your career and the pay is great.
Pros
Work vehicle and great pay
Cons
Work area is the entire DFW Metroplex
Awesome Place To Work
I loved being apart of the family not just an employee I also liked that they believe in Faith, Family, Excellence and out of every job I have had this was by far the best!
Service
Great place to start in service world, fast pace but at the same time if not motivated to move fast then pay will inflict each week. Great management are will to train and move up in career but wanted to move on.
Wonderful place to work
This is a wonderful place to work however I just feel its necessary to move to another company for a more challenging experience. I would be proud to refer any friends I have to work there.
Love it!
Love working at this company such a blessing to be apart of all the wonderful things they do here! We are all like one big family having fun and goofing off but we also still get everything done its amazing!
Pros
Culture; helps other people
Culture Rich & Family Fun!
I LOVE MILESTONE!!! Been here for 8 years already! Finally, a company that is driven by the true desire to provide exceptional customer service to the customer and the team members!
Best place to work!
I love working for Milestone! We are one big family and I truly look forward to coming into work everyday. The company truly embodies the motto of Faith, Family, and Excellence.
Amazing Company!
I love Milestone! They truly care about their team members and stand behind their core values: Faith-Family-Excellence. We are all one big family and I love coming to work each day.
Love working at this company!
I love working for Milestone. They believe in Faith, Family and Excellence and stand by it for sure. I look forward to work everyday because I love the people I work with!
Love this company!
Milestone is by far the best place I've ever worked. I enjoy going to work daily and I believe that's rare. I know the owners and my fellow team-members care about me and my family. I feel blessed to work at Milestone.
Pros
family environment, discounted membership to crossfit nextdoor
Cons
45 minute drive from my home
Best Place To Work
No other company in this field comes close to the kind of culture at Milestone. I actually enjoy going to work everyday. Management expects a lot from you, but you are also taken care of and rewarded equally.
Electrical Apprentice
Here at Milestone I learned how to be a respectable electrician, and work in families homes in order to improve safety as well as quality of life. Coworkers were great, and management was always there If you needed them!
Best Company Ever
Best company to work for hands down. Best work environment and people around. There are not enough good things that could be said about Milestone electric.
fun work place
i loved calling all the different people after service was rendered and asking how the experience was. Making sure every customer was 100% satisfied was our goal.
Pros
great fun work environment
Cons
sitting at a desk all day
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milestone Electric, Air, Security & Plumbing. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4