Mill Creek Family Services

Working at Mill Creek Family Services: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Supportive, Compassionate, Collaborative Workplace

It has been an absolute pleasure to be a part of the Mill Creek Family Services team! The team here is wonderfully supportive, responsive, and encouraging; they are ways available when needed to offer insights and help. Despite working remotely, I have always felt connected and supported by the team and I always feel welcome to reach out when needed. Everyone here works to create a safe space of support. As a therapist, I feel like I am treated with dignity and respect and feel valued for the work that I do. I have autonomy and flexibility to create a schedule that fits with my lifestyle and needs and the administration team helps to fit me with clients that are a good clinical match, which means I have a schedule and caseload that really feels right to me!This has most definitely been the most supportive and stress-free environment I have worked at and I couldn't be happier to be here!

Pros

Flexible schedule, supportive and responsive team, fun staff events, clinical support and consultation, benefits

Supportive and thoughtful workplace!

When I consider my workplace, I always come back to how much of our life we spend working. When you accept a position, you are just hoping that the employer and environment will be supportive, fair and enjoyable. For so many of us, we may not even know what that looks like because we’ve never had it. Luckily, this can be found at Mill Creek Family Services!By far, MCFS is the best place I have ever worked. The support and care to the therapists and administrative team is unmatched. The value of supporting employees is demonstrated from the smallest policy change to the largest events, such as when the pandemic started. When we had to suddenly move to telehealth at the beginning of the pandemic, MCFS worked tirelessly to ensure a smooth transition so that none of the employees faced financial hardship, while also ensuring our clients could get the care they need. For benefits, you’ll find at MCFS healthcare, pre tax savings, liability insurance, generous professional development funds, student loan forgiveness, opportunities to learn, camaraderie, competitive pay, flexibility and the opportunity to focus on being a therapist. Being able to know that the administrative tasks are seamlessly being taken care of makes my job so much easier. If you want to come to a supportive and lovely work environment, with people who truly care about the work and each other, come to MCFS!

Mill Creek Family Services insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Excellent Private Practice

I love working at MCFS. It combines a lot of the freedom of a private practice but takes care of the more intimidating, mundane parts of PP (billing, paneling, taxes,etc). I have freedom in my schedule and support when I need to take time off. The support from the leadership, administration, scheduling, and billing departments is fantastic. I truly feel valued as a person and employee. Additionally, MCFS offers great benefits (medical/vision/dental, very hard to come by in group practice), paid time off, bonuses, company events, and much more. MCFS is truly a great place to work!

Great place to be

I love working at MCFS! I've had a really good experience the past 3 years. It's a supportive environment while also offers autonomy. I have a choice of what types of clients I see and the modality I practice. Good incentives of bonuses offered, CEU benefits, health/dental insurance, consultation, and fun events. I've felt safe with C-19 policies to protect staff and clients. Really like I can both go into the office and work from home. Everyone is really caring and down to earth.

Pros

Flexibility, benefits, friendly team, not micro-managed, pay

Fantastic job and great team

MCFS is the best job I've ever had. I get to focus on clinical work, am well supported, it's a positive work culture and has excellent pay and benefits. I love having the ability to work remotely as well as in the office. The clinic is well managed and my colleagues are exceptionally skilled and focused on professional development.

Pros

Team activities and fun culture, pay, benefits, beautiful offices, supportive management and admin team

Extremely supportive and a wonderful transition to private practice

Overall MCFS is a great place to work. They are extremely supportive and offer a great transition to group practice or private practice. Pay is a bit of a negative. Tier rates are never raised despite length of time at company or cost of living increases or changing circumstances within the company.

Productive fun and family focused.

Opening procedures, training employees, scheduling clients, billing, collecting payments, housekeeping, multitasking and being aware of others around me at all times, meeting with Practice owner, Therapist and other staff as we continued growing.I learned so much at Mill Creek Family Services and the most important thing was to know we are humans and our clients needed to be heard they were reaching out for help. We were like a family and I love that in a work place. The hardest part of the job was when I heard about someone dying. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see people calling who were so afraid reaching out for help them doing the work and watching them grow.

Pros

Celebrating growth individually and the Company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mill Creek Family Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits