Mill Creek Residential Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Company to Work With That Recognizes Each Employee
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2018
Working with Mill Creek Residential has been a great experience so far. Upper management assists with any major situations arising on the property.

You really do feel like a part of the team with Mill Creek since it is not as large as some of the other property management companies.
Pros
Work Environment, Caring Upper Management
Cons
At times, reporting can be demanding
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 21, 2018
I really enjoy working here. This is a team environment where everyone is invested in making sure that apartment communities are a success. There are a lot of people involved in a new property, but everyone is genuinely interested in supporting the on-site team. They listen to feedback and ideas to increase efficiencies and care about the follow through of those ideas. I love my team and the collaborative efforts of all those involved with opening new communities!
Pros
Everyone buys into success of a community
Cons
I don't have any
Early Years were great - Not so much at the end
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 24, 2017
What started out to be a place of equal opportunity and advancement back in 2010, turned into an unbelievably stressful environment by 2015. The company began to grow rapidly by 2015, and the construction industry was booming. I was part of the corporate accounting team, turnovers were high. People were stressed mostly because of unrealistic job duty requirements and deadlines set by management, who would not be able to meet these deadlines themselves if they were asked to.

Though I advanced through the ranks, my dream job eventually began to consume me, working 50+ hours per week, and causing health issues in the end. My leaving in 2016 was bitter sweet, but the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

I would not wish this type of work environment on anyone.
Pros
health benefiets, 401K
Cons
over-worked
Application Support Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at MCRT. They were flexible with my schedule and the work-life balance was exceptional. My days stayed busy and consistent. My manager was easy to talk to as well as the rest of my team. I learned a lot in my 3 years being with Mill Creek. Everyone is easy to get along with and are very understanding. I would recommend this company to anyone looking.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
I don't have any
Life/Balance oriented company
regional manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 8, 2015
Admirable leadership and good working environment. Would recommend anyone to this company where stability is not a concern. Benefits are fantastic and the apartments built are fantastic. Newer company that is still working out the policies / best practices. Lack proper communication relating to potential property sale / job loss. Therefore, many leave other companies for the opportunity with Mill Creek only to be laid off due to property sale / lag in pipeline delivery.
Pros
Life / Work balance with a positive work environment.
Cons
Stability, Hiring Practices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mill Creek Residential. Our community is ready to answer.

Mill Creek Residential Reviews by Location