Millcreek of Pontotoc Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 42 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Let Change Begin Today
Situated in Northern Mississippi, Millcreek of Pontotoc maintains its reputation as a leading provider of mental healthcare for children and adolescents, ranging from ages six to 20, who are grappling with emotional and behavioral concerns.
With the understanding that some children and adolescents require a hands-on approach to care for their mental health and wellbeing, Millcreek of Pontotoc employs only the most skilled and experienced individuals to help elicit positive transformations. Through the partnership forged between patients and staff members, a number of conditions can be treated effectively, including the following:
• Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Intermittent explosive disorder (IED)
• Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
• Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Bipolar disorder
• Suicidal thoughts
• Attachment disorder
• Adjustment disorder
• Impulse control
• Conduct disorder
Throughout all of the programming options offered at Millcreek of Pontotoc, a number of evidence-based treatment modalities are utilized, including individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, and experiential therapy. Based on the needs of each patient, Millcreek of Pontotoc will offer inclusion of these interventions in one of the programs offered. Currently, Millcreek offers a therapeutic day school program, a psychiatric residential program, and a group home. Each program is capable of helping children and adolescents obtain the focused care they require to manage their conditions.
At Millcreek of Pontotoc, children and adolescents are afforded the opportunity to change their lives for the better.
You’re seeing all 22 jobs at Millcreek of Pontotoc because we can’t find any available jobs at Millcreek of Pontotoc close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 40 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Working here is not for just anyone. If you are applying for just a paycheck please find something else. Working here is physically and mentally draining. A heart that cares for people is a must and will take you a long way here.
Love working with the kids, management is flexible and understanding. Great place to work! Benefits are good. Never a dull moment - helping the kids makes me feel like I have a purpose. Enjoy working with my teammates, we try to make the day fun for the kids.
It’s honestly not the kids , it’s the adults that work there . Pay is horrible and so is management . So many promises but nothing ever changes . They will use you until they can’t use you anymore
Ok job. You will have a steady income. You can get overtime due to short staff. You don’t have backup if you have a problem. Management is horrible. You can’t depend on anyone.
Long hours, observation is a must, patients may lie or try to be presuade you to allow certain things but you must be careful don't be fooled. Patients sometimes get aggressive and act out.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 22 questions about working at Millcreek of Pontotoc. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Millcreek of Pontotoc employees.
Insights from 22 Indeed users who have interviewed with Millcreek of Pontotoc within the last 5 years.
If you got into with a co worker what would you do
What change can you be at Millcreek? What are some of your abilities? What is your past psychiatric experience?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Millcreek of Pontotoc