Millennium Physician Group Employee Reviews

Terrible place
Clinical Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 13, 2019
Not paid enough for the work you do, Millennium physicians group DOES NOT care about a hard working employee. I would not recommend this employer to anyone.
Perfect schedule
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2019
Working at Millennium Lab services my day is typically an 8 hour shift. Management is amazing and very helpful when you need your needs met. My co-workers are amazing and there is never any drama. This job works perfectly with my schedule, I can drop off my kids in the morning for school and even pick them up everyday.
Cons
N/a
I enjoy the culture here at Millennium
Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2019
I am able to balance my work schedule with daily life schedule and the atmosphere here at Millennium is overall enjoyable. My Fellow employees are a pleasure to be around. I have seen fellow employees move up and advance in the company. I look forward to my day very soon.
Pros
Pto, Work Schedule
Great company to work for
Operations Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 10, 2019
I love this company. I have learned so much about the medical field working for MPG. Management is great as well as the company culture. I love my coworkers and they make my days great.
friendly work place
Team lead customer service dept billing (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLJanuary 7, 2019
Benefits are good. Environment is good. I have been employed at MPG for 6 years and there is always opportunity for advancement. No weekends. Great team to work with
Great Company
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLDecember 24, 2018
Love my job, hours, and coworkers! My supervisor is the best. This is my 2nd month here and it is great so far. I really love it. Couldn't ask for a better job!
Cons
N/a
Amazing place to work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLDecember 21, 2018
Very great place to work. I have been here 3 years and I cannot believe the amount of growth. The administrative (Board) members really care about each and every employee. I am so happy I decided to make the move to Millennium
Pros
Feel like I am a person, not a number
Cons
PTO plan could be better
productive and enjoyable work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 30, 2018
The company is ever growing. lots on new doctors joining the group and many opportunities for growth in management. Great job security. Very face pace offices and room for learning.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
health insurance benefits could be better
Team Culture
Social Services Liaison (Current Employee) –  Sarasota County, FLNovember 27, 2018
Millennium provides motivating managers that prioritize a work life balance. I always receive the support and resources to perform my job and provide care to our patients. If you entered the medical field because you want to help people and make a difference in their lives, come give Millennium a try as I have always felt this is their priority.
One thing that impressed me from the beginning: During orientation, the CEO came in and introduced himself to every new employee individually. He took a little bit of time with each of us finding out a little about us.
Con: I would hope that as a healthcare organization, they would promote the health of their employees more by lowering the costs of health insurance or providing employees access to Millennium providers at no or low cost.
Pros
Work-Life Balance, Culture of Teamwork, Put patients and coworkers first
Cons
health insurance costs
Compensation is important
Operator/Front office (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLNovember 18, 2018
I loved working for MPG but I felt that the call center employees were not given a fair hourly rate for the workload that is given to them. The company is a great company to work for despite the low pay rate.
Cons
Low pay rate
Very stressful environment.
Ultrasonographer (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLNovember 10, 2018
I do not wish to review this company. I have no pros or cons for this company. I am not satisfied here and am looking for other employment becasue of this.
Very bad job ,, very unfair to employees , people who are in charge abuse the work system
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  PortOctober 19, 2018
Very sad ,, to have insurance for a family that is not high dec. is close to 700.00 a month , and still have high copays ,, higher In charge does what ever they want , going to their own appointments on company time and I am not talking about on their lunch break, very poor management , not very good communication,, training for it being a week long is very poor,,very poor attitude of Certain Nurse practitioners (not all) management lets them run the 💩 show it seems . Gave 2 weeks noticed and some how lost all PTO hours so mental note use Before you lose. Have seen Nurse practitioner go off on staff for incidents that were infact the nurse practitioner fault for putting wrong order in ,, Again no one to reprimand them cause how does some one with a RN be in charge of a NP, and if you say something to the physician about them prepare for blow back ?? Company growing too fast and time is not being accounted for ,, so I wish you good luck and hope you get into a good office,,( the only office that I have personally liked is Cape Coral,, Venice -poor attitudes / port Charlotte a emergency could take you 5 days to get a call back ,, north port / okay has some hiccups from time to time/ and now they supposed send a NP to your home if you can’t get into the office ,, I had to call her one time and she was rude and could not be incovienced on a Friday !!! so note to self , don’t refer any patients to them
Pros
Offers benefits
Cons
High cost insurance/ stress full work place
Great Team
Reimbursement Representative (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLSeptember 27, 2018
Great company, management and team. The company is growing rapidly there is a lot opportunity for growth your not micromanaged, . 5 ***** rating over here.
Excellent company
CMA/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Venice, FLSeptember 26, 2018
I have worked for Millennium for 3 years now and I love working here. Friendly staff, management that listens and cares for its employees. Great team work!
Pros
great benifits
Cons
no cons that i can think of at the moment
Worst Place to Work
Call Center Director (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLSeptember 7, 2018
I would not advise anyone to work at Millennium Physician. The management is very prejudice and run in groups. If one person in the group doesn't like you then everyone makes your life terrible working there. It gives me anxiety working there as some people bully you because you are black and when you report it nothing is done. It is sad to have to go through this just to earn a living and in the end management is the worst. They encourage this.
Pros
Not a good place to work
Cons
Horrible place to work
a step in the right direction
Medial Assistant/Front Office check out (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 30, 2018
It was another stepping stone in my career. Being there taught me more things to advance my knowledge in the medical field, that will stay with me forever.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
unorgainized
Its a fast pace enviroment
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  North Port, FLAugust 4, 2018
Its a very busy office, everyday there is something new you learn about your position. Its a very cultural environment and almost everyone had a sense of humor which lighten the day.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No breaks except for lunch
Working to help people feels your soul
Medical Records Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJuly 14, 2018
Everyday is a gift that's why it's called the present. Helping others is the only true way of being paid to fully understand life. When you're strong within yourself, you can always help others.
Horrible
Team Leader Customer Service (Former Employee) –  N Fort Myers, FLJuly 9, 2018
No one knows what's going on. Management gossips about employees. Favoritism. Rotating door. Always new employees. All about money. Don't care about patients
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  N Ft Myers, FLJuly 2, 2018
Management good helpful. Allows growth within before seeking outside candidates. Pleasant co workers. Off site managers knowledgeable in their current duties just wish they had more managers over seeing offices and better training for new staff.
Pros
Cons
Day care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Millennium Physician Group. Our community is ready to answer.