Millennium Print Group
Happiness rating is 58 out of 100

Working at Millennium Print Group: 28 Reviews

United States28 reviews

jobworkplacedayhourgreatmanagementcompany

Good job with great pay and benefits

This is a good place to work for, great benefits and everything. When you first start and go to orientation they tell us that if you want to move up in here all you have to do is ask. Well the downside about that they don't tell you is they only allow certain people to move up, it doesn't matter if you been here for years if you are not Hispanic, a man or beautiful to them you will not move up. Some want to train to be high dye operators but get excuses as why they can't and some want to be trained for the machines but can't because of bogus reasond. Again it's a great jump and pay but if you want to move up you have to be beautiful in their eyes, a man or Hispanic. And they are hiring new people who get to work on machines soon as they come in but those who been here for years have to beg to be moved up and the new ones sometimes end up quitting and the ones that been here for years can't move up or be treated right.

Great place to be

A great place to work. Lovely people. The company has initiatives and goals to improve, so they are constantly undergoing change. The growth has exploded. You really have to be mindful of only stressing about things within your control, at the present moment. Because the work is non-stop, and you’re in a 24/7 manufacturing facility. Don’t burn yourself out.Related to environment stress - If hybrid work opportunities became the norm, rather than spending 50 hours in an office, that would help. It’s probably not at the top of the list for priority, because this is technically manufacturing. But office staff would benefit from more quiet space.Management - Most managers are true servant leaders that help their employees, taking on as much work as they do - plus more….i respect the managers who get down in the trenches to set that example. Perhaps one or two managers seem to be pure delegators, which loses respect from their employees. Don’t assign employees to do something that you are capable of finding the answer to, or wouldn’t do yourself, is the way I see it…BUT, overall, solid group of managers. It’s quite easy to approach them, and learn from them.Senior leadership is down-to-earth and very approachable. When you speak to them, be a “doer” and not a “this is how things should be” person. Meaning, bring your ideas and be prepared to enact change. No one has time to discuss shoulda, coulda, woulda. Credibility is built by going above & beyond identifying a problem - they’ll support your ideas. Get 👏 things 👏 done 👏 Other perks - Generous compensation! Good benefits, -

Millennium Print Group insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Pokémon cards

All you do is pack and look at Pokémon cards all day/night. The job is easy, just long hours and breaks are extremely short. Plenty of OT but not enough parking spaces to accommodate the amount of workers.

Cons

Short breaks, no parking area

Great place to work with tons of opportunity

Mpg is a strong growing company with room for advancement being 100% dependent on your work ethic. Starting pay is better than most places and hard work gets you rewarded nicely with raises and yearly bonuses. For people who want/need it there’s TONS of overtime available which can make a huge difference in your pay. Perfect place for people who like learn, consistently do their job well and can handle 12hr shifts.

Run away

Worse place. Not parking, not locker, not able to keep your phone on safety place, most of the phone are collected in one big plastic box. Some employees smoke in the building. Management is not care at all. Every week they change the role. The job is easy, but all other need to be improved a lot.

Pros

Cons

Short break, no parking space, not COVID-19 safe place

Very unorganized

Never know what to do for each day. And no enough work for everyone. Very rude and want you to work like a robot without talking. Didn't practice 6 feet unpart for the pandemic.

Pros

Get a job fast

Cons

Health care plan dont cover nothing, never know what job to do, talk to there workers like less of a person

Basically a sweat shop for temp workers.

You stand in one place and do one mindless task thousands of times for the entirety of your 12 hour shift. You CANNOT have your phone in the building, and sometimes you get stuck in a place where you can't speak to anyone.

Pros

Consistent schedule

Cons

working conditions

easy and achieving goals for every emplpyee in any aspect in responsible matters

a typical day at work in every each employee and co workers ..easy to learn and easy be motivated in daily activity your jobs and duties as well.I experienced in feeder machine and doing pokrmons carsds and overwrapping as well

Set schedule

Poor pay for 12 hours of work, they will blame you for small mistakes and they do not train properly at all. And there is favoritism among the staff if they don’t like you, you will not stick around long

Pros

Can’t think of any

Cons

Poor rate of pay for hard work

Na

It was ok working there just want a lot of work and I am thankful for the opportunity that they team have gave me to learn n experience something new with their team

Relaxed company

The company is very nice and relaxed I wouldn’t leave it if I didn’t need more money to exist in the world, very friendly people and relaxed environment where you’re allowed to be yourself

cares for all customers and employees

I was a first learner,hardworking and I felt happy with the people that I worked with. I learned English through people I worked with. I was able to learn new skills.

Pros

everyone has 30 minutes lunch.

Cons

15 minutes break

Hard working and low income

Worked there for 4and half years and only one raise . Love my job but no great Benefits. Work hard. Management skills are important. It's a great company.

Joshua review

A typical day is that I come in early in the morning. I work and operate machine and insure that everyone is comfortable and ready to work. Everyone is friendly and we tend to get everything done on time.

Good company

I enjoy work in this company.good management.healthy atmosphere.really I enjoy.I left due to I got job in Cree Inc.Durham I wish company progress Excellent

Would still be there itf not for a now resolved medical problem

Great place to work. Bright future for younger professionals. Would like to drive for them again , but they aren't hiring. As quickly as they grow and expand there may be new opportunities in the near future.

Great place

Loved working there and all the people.It was a great job and good pay with benefits,I enjoyed working there very much.I would recommend anyone to work there if given the opportunity.

Fun place to work

Great place if they can keep steady work. Good people to work with good environment great company parties Good management just need more hours this was a temp job never got permanent

Pros

Easy job

Cons

Could pay a little more

You'll never look at Pokemon Cards the same way again.

Ever wondered where Pokemon cards come from? No? Too bad, I'm telling you. For a period of four months I discovered just where 75% of the world's supply of Pokemon cards came from, and it was surprisingly Morrisville, North Carolina! As I was only part time and only working a handful of hours, I didn't get the full experience of the establishment. As stated before, this company primarily prints and packages Pokemon cards, so we had to keep a tight lip on the products we produced before they hit shelves. On any given day, there are typically two products being packaged; box sets and blisters. You get blisters making blisters, especially if you're the one putting the coins in them. Probably the most difficult part of the job is accidentally giving yourself numerous paper cuts. Personally, the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing products I personally worked on on shelves in stores. Management is nice so long as you don't give them reason to dislike you.

Pros

Rotating staff, 3 breaks throughout the day, friendly coworkers

Cons

12 hr work days, fast paced environment, Management prefers employees work the 12 hr shifts

ok job

The owner of the company was great but the managers under him wasnt i was put on suspension for being sick with doctors notes and all but other then that it was ok

Pros

christmas party and ok enviroment

Cons

didnt care about employees health

Non Organized

Worse place ever , money is low and everyone is so scared of management.. equipment terrible, worse environment, management look down on warehouse or production employees ..

Pros

A check

Cons

Everything !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Millennium Print Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits