Miller Manufacturing Company Employee Reviews

Overall regretful.
Labor (Current Employee) –  Glencoe, MNJune 27, 2018
Super involved and helpful management, consistent work, friendly environment and co workers, but I've had my time sheet cut by 7-10 minutes every shift since starting, the turn over rate is impressive for any company, training is minimal, machinery isn't in the best of shape and goes down frequently.
Pros
Steady work, helpful coworkers and management
Cons
Timesheet changes, brief training, machinery conditions, unwilling to work with shedule.
Overall Great place to work
Human Resources and Dev. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glencoe, MNApril 18, 2017
At Miller I have a wonderful HRD team to work with. We all work very well with one another. Overall the head management team is great to work for as well. The hardest part of my job is being able to satisfy all the employees. It's hard when you have rules and regulations you must follow therefore you weren't always able to help an employee. The most enjoyable part of my job is having a great team (2nd Family) to come to work with. Also having an open door policy which allows me to be open with employees so they have someone they can trust and come to just to talk with.
respectful, good environment and fun people
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Glencoe, MNAugust 18, 2014
Working there makes time goes fast on everyone because everyone gets along.
Pros
free meals on holidays and other special occasion
Cons
good health plans, and off some holidays